No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rivera Says Juanma's Face Not a Factor in Garcia Tilt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Rivera Says Juanma's Face Not a Factor in Garcia Tilt

Former two-division world champion Juan Manuel Lopez (33-2, 30 KOs) will travel to Dallas, Texas on June 10th, with the rest of his team, as he finishes things up for his fight on June 15th against undefeated World Boxing Organization featherweight king Mikey Garcia (30-0, 26 KOs)

Promoter Peter Rivera, of Puerto Rico Best Boxing, shot down rumors that Juanma was going to withdraw from the fight after last week the boxer was seen with significant bruising to the left side of his face - which the boxer alleges was the direct result of falling during a morning run

[Click Here To Read More]

It's all about the Benjamins

Money talks bull***** walks.

Comment

"He had nothing on his face"....

Oh, but he will. He will.

Juanma is going to be confused. Boxing with Mikey isn't a good idea. Brawling, exchanging with him will be dangerous too.

I see a stoppage in the 5th or 6th. Mikey by TKO.

Comment

juanma by UD warr juanma you a warrior too

Comment

It willbe a factor I fell down the stairs about 4 weeks ago and landed on concrete and sc****d my knees an elbows just like Juanma they are maybe about 85% healed I actually ran intoa coofee table today with my right knee and half of it
          Opened up again so well see

Comment

Looked like an infection, possibly from herpes, to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
              It willbe a factor I fell down the stairs about 4 weeks ago and landed on concrete and sc****d my knees an elbows just like Juanma they are maybe about 85% healed I actually ran intoa coofee table today with my right knee and half of it
              Opened up again so well see
              HAHAHA you're one clumsy mofo dude

Comment

Working...
              X