No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Athur Abraham-Robert Stieglitz Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Photos: Athur Abraham-Robert Stieglitz Final Presser

There can only be one winner, and that is Arthur Abraham (36-3, 28 KOs). That is at least the opinion of the WBO Champion himself and his team. The world title fight between Abraham and Robert Stieglitz (43-3, 24 KOs) is just around the corner and unsurprisingly both camps are convinced that they have the edge over their opposition. At today’s press conference in Magdeburg, Germany, the protagonists of the world title bout as well as their coaches and the WBO´s current number one at heavyweight, Robert Helenius (18-0, 11 KOs), gave their statements ahead of Saturday night. These are the best quotes:

Arthur Abraham, WBO Super-Middleweight Champion: I am very excited to be fighting in the city of Magdeburg. My first fight here was when Sven Ottke retired and the atmosphere was amazing. The crowd was even doing the Mexican wave which you normally only get during soccer games. I have never seen anything like that outside of Magdeburg. I can only say one thing about the fight. We won the first fight and consequently took the world championship. Now it´s time for the rematch and we have a clear goal. We have to destroy him and we will do everything we can to reach our goal which showed during our preparations. We have a lot of respect for our opponents but once we step into the ring I have to destroy him, no question.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I love how he managed to show that girly bracelet in every single picture. G **** Abraham, G ****.

WAR AA.

Comment

Working...
    X