No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Magomed Not Happy With Last KO, Eyes Chris Arreola War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Magomed Not Happy With Last KO, Eyes Chris Arreola War

Heavyweight contender Magomed Abdusalamov (17-0, 17KOs) is not happy with his recent performance, a fifth round TKO win over Puerto Rico's Victor Bisbal (21-2). According to Magomed, he fell ill before the fight and that affected his training camp. Magomed will return on April 27th in Argentina as part of the Sergio Martinez-Martin Murray undercard. He faces dangerous Sebastian Ignacio Ceballos (33-7-2, 25KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]

i've seen around 10 of his fights including his last several & i got to say he is exciting to watch but he is easy to hit & bisbal hit him at will. arreola could steamroll magomed while eating a couple burritos...

Comment

I saw that last Magomed knockout, it was strong and deep into the fight. Magomed pushed a good boxer all the way, caught him and took him out. He is for real. Magomed probably sees what I see. Arreola has been less than spectacular since the Klitchko loss, he has struggled with nobodies, and he is balking the Stiverne fight. All signs of decay and, all pun intended, he doesn't look hungry anymore, even if there is something left, it's been years since we've seen his best.

Comment

Working...
      X