No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: krikya360.com's Televison Picks of The Week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: krikya360.com's Televison Picks of The Week

While it didn’t last long, the expected fight of the week between Ricky Burns and Kevin Mitchell brought explosiveness, a hot crowd, and a lethal finish last week. The dial turns back to heavier action in the U.S. this week. That doesn’t mean the international flair is gone.

A clash of undefeated Featherweights will be a big deal in Indonesia off U.S. TV. The Heavyweights will be on the air, and the undercard may be more important than the main event in the long run. And, on HBO, one of the great little men of his time finally makes his network debut after being a Showtime exclusive for years. [Click Here To Read More]

100x more interesting than povetkin-rahman crap is pulev-ustinov

Comment

I am looking forward to watching Vic on HBO. I pulling for him to win the guy brings it every time he steps in the ring.

Comment

EPIX is only sceduled for a two hour telecast. I was hoping they will show some undercard action as well. HBO will most likely replay the Martinez-Chavez bout along with the live main event.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
          EPIX is only sceduled for a two hour telecast. I was hoping they will show some undercard action as well. HBO will most likely replay the Martinez-Chavez bout along with the live main event.
          HBO already showed the replay...

Comment

Working...
          X