No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Broner vs Escobedo Post Fight Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Video: Broner vs Escobedo Post Fight Press Conference

Bill Emes catches the post-fight press conference to Adrien Broner vs. Vicente Escobedo. Hear from Team Escobedo, Adrien Broner and more. [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by GambitLouise
    Sorry but, this guy is the embodiment of everything bad in boxing. All the corruption, greed and just overall disrespect to the fans and boxing public. It was a spit in the face for those who expected a good fair fight. As far as him calling people out. Come on, what a joke. '' imana hoe nada level'' is going to and has always been an excuse for him ducking decent fighters.

He got away with putting on the pounds and breaking the rules once, who's to say he isn't gonna do it again? No one needs to fight him,he's not a marquee name,No matter how much HBO and the pay-per-commentadors try to convince us. HBO is falling under and Showtime is rising up in my opinion HBO has and will always leave a bad taste in my mouth. The people he called out could easily fight bigger names than deal with this clown, I think he and Al Haymon know that. I would avoid this clown at all costs, not buy the pay-per views and just ignore his existence, disgusting this is why UFC is taking over this sport.

Smh, these are really sad days in boxing.
    Come on man what the hell are you talkin about a good fair fight! Skill is what won this fight for Adrien Broner just like always. Once you start STARING in main event matches on HBO you're pretty much a Marquee name! Everone knows that the real money is in the welterweight and middle weight divisions and Broners trying to follow the pattern of other good/great fighters e.g. RJJ, FMJ, M. Pacquiao, D. Alexander, T. Bradley etc. Who has time to wait for Rigondeaux or Donaire to come up to Super featherweight?? Not someone with the skill level and star potential of Broner. Getting KO victories will boost any fighter name and popularity and that's what Broner does with ease in most cases.

And you seem to not know that Broner isn't a PPV fighter yet but you seem to already know he will be. So while your're "ignoring his existence" the rest of the real boxing fans will be watching a future P4P boxer cement his name in the history of boxing as one of the greats!
    These are only "sad" days in boxing for people who are casual fans and are always looking for something to complain about. Especially when it involves someone similar to Floyd Mayweather, the most talented, richest, but most hated fighter in the sport. Nobody had anything to say when the overrated Brandon Rios consistantly failed to make weight and beat up on naturally smaller lightweights. Remember Escobedo is NATURALLY BIGGER than Broner. Escobedo came down in weight and challenged the wrong fighter! If anything the weight should have affected Broners speed but evidently it was a mismatch in skills period. Oh and name 1 UFC/MMA fight that has done 1.5 million buys, and that's not even the record for boxing!

Comment

folks wanna talk about unprofessionalism with Broner not making weight or attempting to and I agree. the whole **** was a circus. But this whole "well Esco clearly went in their with a size disadvantage" etc. from Esco's team after him losing a fight he wasn't even gonna win at 126 is just as unprofessional. He signed the fight, we all knew he was gonna be outgunned against Adrien before the weigh-in.

U mean to tell me that Broner coming into the fight 3 pounds heavier than Escobedo is really a surprise? U have dudes coming into these major fights almost 20 pounds over the initial proposed weights.

I'm no Broner fan and have made that clear on several occasions on here but spare me the bulls**t and the Esco sob story post fight. He was outclassed by a guy we all knew was classes above him. Period. Don't try to discredit that after gettin ur ass handed to you and cashing in one of the biggest paydays of ur career.

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
        folks wanna talk about unprofessionalism with Broner not making weight or attempting to and I agree. the whole **** was a circus. But this whole "well Esco clearly went in their with a size disadvantage" etc. from Esco's team after him losing a fight he wasn't even gonna win at 126 is just as unprofessional. He signed the fight, we all knew he was gonna be outgunned against Adrien before the weigh-in.

U mean to tell me that Broner coming into the fight 3 pounds heavier than Escobedo is really a surprise? U have dudes coming into these major fights almost 20 pounds over the initial proposed weights.

I'm no Broner fan and have made that clear on several occasions on here but spare me the bulls**t and the Esco sob story post fight. He was outclassed by a guy we all knew was classes above him. Period. Don't try to discredit that after gettin ur ass handed to you and cashing in one of the biggest paydays of ur career.
        man ppl like u need to stop crying about the weight already!! smh these haters just keep hating , hes moving up any way and u babies keep crying like ur daddy escobedo

Comment

Originally posted by Da Problem View Post
          man ppl like u need to stop crying about the weight already!! smh these haters just keep hating , hes moving up any way and u babies keep crying like ur daddy escobedo
          .....my man.....did u read my post, at all?

Comment

yeah i did man and all u talk about is crybaby shiet about making weight when he was gonna move up any way. listen up here kiddy , escobeda w/e his name is already agreed to it (money talks) and he got sparked broner did nuthin wrong.

Comment

yeah i did man and all u talk about is crybaby shiet about making weight when he was gonna move up any way. listen up here kiddy , escobeda w/e his name is already agreed to it (money talks) and he got sparked broner did nuthin wrong.
              son. I was defending Broner in my post. my whole point was Escobedo should stop crying after he lost the fight because of weight.

this is why dumb, illiterate lil n***as like you are reduced to being do-boys, running to the store for dutches

Comment

Yea you tell'em. Keep pwning these cry babies. You my man have the IQ level of the great Adrien Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by PBFP4P View Post
                  Yea you tell'em. Keep pwning these cry babies. You my man have the IQ level of the great Adrien Broner.
                  smh u aint no money may fan take that shiet off ur sig u pac-turd crybaby

ur boy got exposed and is fading away . no one cares about pac

Comment

ignore that idiot troll. everything u said was legit.

Comment

Working...
                    X