Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Shocks Manny Pacquiao, Wins Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez fans trolling hard now, talking about slow motion and foot stomps, lol!

Alright guys we get you JMM did get robbed too but it's still not right to rob Pac too.

Comment

Originally posted by hudas View Post
      Bradley should be ashamed of himself cuddling that belt he didnt deserve in any other way to win...He did not shock the world, the decision did shock the world...This is going to be a dead sport. MMA RULES!
      after pacquiao and mayweather leaves, imo i regret not watching them from the start as i became boxing fan late.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
          Yes they can be incredibly bias but it was a shut out. I had Bradley 4 rds and that was being generous, Pacquiao out landed and connected at a higher % and was getting the best of the flurries. Bradley didn't land as solid as Pacquiao did. Man Bradley, his team and wife's reaction and body language throughout and after the fight says it all. After the scores were announced their reactions were contrived as *****.
          Just like Pacquiao, his team, and wife Jinkee's reaction after the third Marquez fight before the scores were announced.

If people think this was a robbery, then justice was served, best robbery ever. But I don't see it as a robbery.

Comment

Bradley gets the glory. It should have been Floyd's. That's what you get when you keep ducking. Roy Jones is right.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
              At least we can safely say Mayweather > Bradley
              At least Roach would be right saying Bradley will not win a single round from Floyd ,,, terrible fight Im in shock they were both very disappointing and boxing takes another black eye .

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post

Atleast Pacquiao vs Marquez was close just saying

Comment

Originally posted by the secret View Post
                  I always say re-watch the fight with volume down. Also, Manny fans cheering every time Manny throws a punch does not translate to the score cards. Manny coasted the first 2 mins of most of the rounds of a 3 min each round fight.
                  So Bradley face hitting Pacquiao's fist justifies for a win. Dude you ****** or Bradleys dad if you think Bradley won

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Just like Pacquiao, his team, and wife Jinkee's reaction after the third Marquez fight before the scores were announced.

If people think this was a robbery, then justice was served, best robbery ever. But I don't see it as a robbery.
                    What's another night have to do with tonight's robbery? TWO ROBS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT. Stop being such a fanboy. Marquez got "robbed" in a fight that was much closer than this. Bradley was outclassed, pure and simple. Manny got robbed. Even Marquez says Manny got robbed. GTFO.

Comment

This is what Manny gets for finding god. He could have taken him out early but didn't. Him finding God made him think twice about hurting his opponent. See if God will save you now.

Comment

Working...
                      X