Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stieglitz: Let's See How Groves Will React To My Pressure!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Stieglitz: Let's See How Groves Will React To My Pressure!

WBO super middleweight champion Robert Stieglitz (41-2, 23KOs) is ready to defend his title against undefeated British contender George Groves (14-0, 11KOs) on May 5th in Erfurt, Germany. Groves secured the mandatory position with the WBO and the winner is going to move forward to a year-end battle with Arthur Abraham. Steiglitz has respect for Groves, but also sees several holes that he plans to expose in the British boxer's style of fighting.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    WBO super middleweight champion Robert Stieglitz (41-2, 23KOs) is ready to defend his title against undefeated British contender George Groves (14-0, 11KOs) on May 5th in Erfurt, Germany. Groves secured the mandatory position with the WBO and the winner is going to move forward to a year-end battle with Arthur Abraham. Steiglitz has respect for Groves, but also sees several holes that he plans to expose in the British boxer's style of fighting.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Good fight I think,I can't wait to see the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
      Good fight I think,I can't wait to see the fight.
      Think you'r be waiting a long time. George done his nose apparently the fight is off.

Comment

Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
        Think you'r be waiting a long time. George done his nose apparently the fight is off.
        Where have you seen this?

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
          Where have you seen this?
          Someone i know told me earlier when i was at work apprently broke his nose.

Comment

Hmm nothing on his twitter. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Hope its not true.

Comment

I'm pulling for Groves in this fight. If he can beat Stieglitz, and than rematch DeGale and beat him convincingly, I can see him getting a big fight at SMW against someone like Ward-Bute-Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
                So i was right then.

Comment

Working...
                X