Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kessler's Hand Still Injured, Steiglitz Bout is Now Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Kessler's Hand Still Injured, Steiglitz Bout is Now Off

krikya360.com has been advised that Mikkel Kessler (44-2, 33KOs) has postponed his scheduled fight on April 14th with WBO super middleweight champion Robert Stieglitz (41-2, 23KOs). Kessler's right hand has not fully healed in time to make the April date.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good cause Kessler sucks! Tried to come to the states to fight the top tier but everyone realized hes just a low B-C fighter

Comment

Why would it need to be another opponent for May 19th? He should just retire, I don't see him having enough left to ever be a force at SMW again

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Why would it need to be another opponent for May 19th? He should just retire, I don't see him having enough left to ever be a force at SMW again
        Maybe Stieglitz wants to return sooner? Maybe he doesn't want to wait again? Maybe Kessler wants an easier fight after nearly one year out

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Maybe Stieglitz wants to return sooner? Maybe he doesn't want to wait again? Maybe Kessler wants an easier fight after nearly one year out
          If you need two tune ups to fight Stieglitz, then you should just retire.

Comment

He can still beat the Carl Froch's of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              Good cause Kessler sucks! Tried to come to the states to fight the top tier but everyone realized hes just a low B-C fighter
              are you serious? He has lost twice in his career to the best super middle weights in the world at the time he fought them. Hardly a B/C class fighter, I'd currently rate him as second in the world at Super-Middle, at a time when the division is stocked with quality opposition.

Comment

I liked kessler after e calzaghe fight.......since then aside from the froch fight he has went downhill fast...seems injured everytime his name comes up...def not a c level fighter though ward billy goated him bad id tske him over every smw not named ward kessler>bute
                Last edited by marsatari; 03-12-2012, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  He can still beat the Carl Froch's of the world.
                  I thought Froch won that one but it was what? 2 years ago? Irrelevant

Comment

I thought Froch won that one but it was what? 2 years ago? Irrelevant
                    I thought Froch won it too. Maybe Kessler Promoter jumping in the ring like an idiot made the judges feel they had to give it to him so he doesnt feel bad.

Kessler is garbage. I have never thought highly of him.

Comment

Working...
                    X