Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Hylon Williams Jr. Trains Hard For Barthelemy Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Photos: Hylon Williams Jr. Trains Hard For Barthelemy Bout

On February 3rd, unbeaten Hylon Williams 15-0-0 (3KO's) and Rances Barthelemy 14-0-0 (11 KO's), will trade leather in Las Vegas, Nevada. On Wednesday, Williams held an eight round sparring session against Amir Iman, at The Heavyweight Factory GYM in Hollywood, Fla.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good luck to hylon, good guy and very skilled

Comment

I think they spelled Williams's trainers name wrong, cause his trainer looks like Cuban ex-olympian & former pro prospect Ramón Garbéy(not Garvey) who was a BAD ASS amateur fighter, he even KO'd in the amateurs retired pro undefeated ex-world champ Sven Ottke..Garbéy defected to the u.s. & was in the same pro stable (at the time called "Team Freedom" cause it was formed by former Cuban ex-olympic fighters) with Casamayor, Hurtado, Castillo & Ledón among others & he started as a light heavyweight prospect but his problem was that he couldn't stop eating & didn't really train much & ate his way up to become a heavyweight NOTHING!!What a shame for such a talented fighter..
      Last edited by Tomasio; 12-28-2011, 11:46 PM.

Comment

żDoes anyone know if Rances Barthelemy is related to Yan Barthelemy? & there's another Cuban fighter that just started fighting(at least as a pro) named Leduan Barthelemy who I'm also wondering if he related..

Comment

OK, now a couple of minutes later when I come back to this thread I realize they fixed Garbéy's name, cause the 1st time(when I posted My 1st comment) the name was spelled with a v...

Comment

Wonder if he's sparred with guillermo rigondeaux since their training must have overlapped at the heavyweight factory gym.
            Last edited by {Pito}; 12-29-2011, 01:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
              żDoes anyone know if Rances Barthelemy is related to Yan Barthelemy? & there's another Cuban fighter that just started fighting(at least as a pro) named Leduan Barthelemy who I'm also wondering if he related..
              yes they are brothers...

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
                Leduan and Dances are brothers. Not sure about the other

Comment

Working...
                X