Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Helenius Putting in Work, Wants To Batter Chisora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Photos: Helenius Putting in Work, Wants To Batter Chisora

WBA & WBO Intercontinental heavyweight champion Robert Helenius (16-0, 11 KOs), joined by WBA/WBC/WBO female welterweight champion Cecilia Braekhus (18-0, 4 KOs), put in some hard work at Berlin´s Max-Schmeling-Gym. “The Nordic Nightmare” is preparing for a very dangerous opponent on December 3rd at Helsinki´s renowned Hartwall Arena. He faces British boxer Dereck Chisora (15-1, 9 KOs) for the vacant European heavyweight title. Helenius wants to continue his string of battering victories. Five of his last six opponents have failed to go the distance and three of them were former heavyweight world champions.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'd love to mott that chick out...

Comment

damn that cecilia.

Comment

Helenius should get a haircut

Comment

I feel so bad for Chisora.

He was twice on the verge of a Klitschko payday, and could walk away from his career saying he challenged for the title. Now, he's going to get destroyed by Helenius. I don't think his career will recover from back-to-back losses to Fury and Helenius.

PS: That girl is fiiinneeee

Comment

Cecilia is a good fighter and i would **** the **** out of her lol.

Comment

she's undefeated and looks good, nicee.....

helenius is going to win, hopefully it's a good one. looking forward to it tbh.

Comment

that gal is baad..check out her fights on youtube..cant believe a chick that good lookin could be that mean to other gals in the ring

Comment

Working...
                X