Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DeGale: I Can Bounce Back From Defeat Like Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: DeGale: I Can Bounce Back From Defeat Like Pacquiao!

Olympic Champion James DeGale is taking inspiration from pound-for-pound best Manny Pacquiao as he looks to bounce back by winning the European Super-Middleweight title.

[Click Here To Read More]

That's right Chunky, just remember, the Buture's Fright, the Buture's Chunky.

The sooner FW bans this guy from talking, the better lol

Comment

He's a talented boxer, I thought DeGale beat Groves.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingwizard View Post
        He's a talented boxer, I thought DeGale beat Groves.
        He is a very talented boxer and will bounce back well i think. He's just a complete mong whenever he flaps his gums. Definitely a 5 beers short of a 6 pack.

Comment

I thought he beat groves also, he did let me down though, i hope they fight again soon

Comment

Im telling you guys, if there is anyone out there i'd put my money on to be a truly great fighter in the future it's Degale.

The problem was he got hyped and moved too soon, see in the olden days we wouldnt have heard about degale until his 20th fight or more, with his skillset he needs rounds under his belt and experiance in the book.

he will come good, i've never been more sure than anything, he's an elite talent

Comment

Good for you DeGale....

Comment

Good for you deGale. But, don't do crazy things, like the SUCKA PUNCH..

Comment

Working...
                X