No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Cotto and Margarito Face-Off in Mexico City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Photos: Cotto and Margarito Face-Off in Mexico City

Mexico City, Mx. --- (L-R) Miguel Cotto and Antonio Margarito pose Wednesday in Mexico City during a press conference on their world tour to announce their highly-anticipated World Championship rematch, Saturday, December 3, at Madison Square Garden in New York. Promoted by Top Rank, in association with Cotto Promotions, Tornado Promotions, AT&T, and Madison Square Garden, Cotto-Margarito II will be produced and distributed Live by HBO Pay-Per-View®. Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank.

[Click Here To Read More]

I still can't imagine how a minor belt turned the WBA Junior Middleweight belt into "Super" status mode.

I mean if an Asian boxer wins the OPBF title coupled with the WBA would the organization elevate the WBA title to "Super" mode? Ridiculous.

That is why writers are starting to ignore the WBA organization because their belt holders who are champions are becoming irrelevant.

Comment

Marga chango hair style ...hahaha:gay:

Comment

Marga chango hair style ...hahaha:gay:

Comment

Tony "pride of Mexico" Margarito needs to bring back the mullet for this one.

Either way,Cotto is already dead.
          Last edited by prinzemanspopa; 09-21-2011, 03:00 PM.

Comment

I have to say, i might just get excited about this one.

Comment

lol margarito needs to lose "the devil look" with the goatee - haha he even gels it to a point. . . i liked his shaggy half mullet look

also, cotto has the SAME SUIT i have. . .

Comment

Cotto By UD

I just at laugh at people when the say cotto is old. not in his prime or whatever keep in mind that his only two losses are against a possible steroids guy, and a guy (who obviously) put "cement" in his fists... so think before u speak any nonsense **** of a warrior...

Comment

Boxing at its best, Mexico vs puerto rico!

May the best man win!

Comment

margs needs to trim his ****in beard, lookin like el diablo with that style, haha. haircut as well, but man, this fight should be awesome. they're doing a 24/7 on this fight right?

Comment

Working...
                    X