Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez: Williams Perfect For Cotto or Dzinziriuk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez: Williams Perfect For Cotto or Dzinziriuk

Middleweight king Sergio Martinez is siding with Erislandy Lara. Martinez scored Saturday's fight in favor of the Cuban boxer, with a final marker of 116-111. HBO had it scored 117-111 for Lara, but the three official judges saw a different outcome, and handed Paul "The Punisher" Williams a twelve round majority decision win. The official scores were 114-114, 115-114 and 116-114.

[Click Here To Read More]

Maybe so...but first he needs a new trainer!!! For that guy to say that PW doesn't need to change anything and really have his fighter believe he doesn't need to change is ******!! Yeah he got caught with a shot he didn't see but that was bcuz he doesn't believe in defense and he never really works off the jab!!!

Comment

He beats both of them.

Comment

Cotto would hurt Paul at this point. . . He would be eaten alive. . .

Dzindz would probably beat Williams too, but he doesn't quite hit hard enough to lay paul out, and with williams style and heart, it would probably be a good fight. . . but i don't know if williams should fight anymore - he looks so vulnerable.

Comment

easy fight for cotto, pwill is completely shot to *****.

Comment

Most of you idiots don't know jack ****. I've been saying this since last night, Paul Williams would dismantle Cotto. With EASE. What's Cotto gonna do? His defense at this point is the worst it's ever been.

Comment

Martinez is right, Lara should have won & Willams would make a good fight against Cotto & Dzinziruk & so would Lara & they could even throw Molina(Carlos) into the mix..They could even get a nice tournament going, but unfortunately greedy ass Arum won't allow it..Martinez already beat down 2 of those mentioned(Williams & Dzinzuruk) & in My opinion he would most likely would beat the other 2 in the same fashion..

Comment

Wouldnt mind seeing Dzinziruk-Lara. Fight wouldnt sell **** but its a good fight.

Comment

I would still pick Williams to beat Cotto, Cotto isn't the same fighter too and his style would be too easy for williams.

Comment

Cotto would beat Williams azz

He has nothing to keep Cotto off of him....nothing

Comment

Working...
                    X