No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander Had Flashbacks of Bradley Loss in Split Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Alexander Had Flashbacks of Bradley Loss in Split Win

Former light-welterweight champion Devon Alexander overcame a knockdown to beat Lucas Matthysse on his comeback in Missouri. The 24-year-old, who lost a unification fight with Timothy Bradley earlier this year, edged a split decision against the tough Argentine with two judges scoring the 10-rounder 96-93 - one for each fighter - with the third handing victory to Alexander 95-94.

[Click Here To Read More]

He wasn't gonna lose two fights in a row, instead he made it 3. Cong**** Devon.

Comment

Word this guy is a pretender he gets protected in his home town he should be ashamed lucas deserves a big fight away with him not getting robbed

Comment

I wonder what would have happened if this was a 12 rounder.

Comment

this fights reeks rematch 12 rounds

Comment

you have really lost 3 fights in a row man

Comment

Like I was saying, I like a road warrior with a good record, it's more believable than a perfect or near perfect record at home. You can't bet on a home grown record, like Alexander's, even at home. This would be a loss anywhere else, but it's still educational, Matthysse is not a good finisher. He is another Maidana, he hurts, but the game escapes, sloppy footwork. Sergio Martinez is the same school, but with much better feet.

Comment

95% of fans see it as a loss so no wonder he had Bradley flashbacks.

Anyone notice his 'sound effects' in the early rounds to make his punches sound like they had some power? I wonder if this was a deliberate ploy to influence the judges.

Comment

if anyone scored it 5 rds a piece, he would have lost cuz of the kd. if u had alexander winning 6 rds to 4, it would have been a draw. so can anyone honestly tell me that devon alexander won 7 rds vs lucas cuz thats the only way he would have won isnt it?????
                  Last edited by King Ju-Ju; 06-26-2011, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Give the man some respect, he fought through it. 99% of people who first jump in the ring never come back, this sport is no joke. He can still learn from his experiences and get better.

Comment

Working...
                    X