No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: CompuBox: Saul Alvarez-Ryan Rhodes Comparison Sheet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: CompuBox: Saul Alvarez-Ryan Rhodes Comparison Sheet

CompuBox takes a detailed historical look at tonight's junior middleweight title fight between WBC champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez and mandatory challenger Ryan Rhodes. The numbers get broken down for Alvarez's last four fights, and the last three fights for Rhodes.

[Click Here To Read More]

LOL@how what is supposedly a statistical analysis manages to come out with biased bullshit just like most of the articles on the fight.

Why is it that 'Lockett, Messi and Moore' are described as 'inferior' opponents yet 'Hatton, N'Dou, Baldomir and Cotto' are not?

Jamie Moore would've beaten any of Canelo's previous opponents.

Gary Lockett may not have set the world alight but at 160lbs (where Ryan fought him) I'd fancy his chances against welterweight Hatton, shot welterweight Baldomir, lightweight Cotto and shot light-welterweight N'Dou.

Rhodes has fought better opposition than Alvarez, and the sole reason a domestic level welterweight (MattHatt) is being rated above a domestic level middleweight (Lockett) by you guys is because he fought Alvarez.
    Last edited by Control-; 06-18-2011, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Canelo is gonna have some British fans after he sparks out Rhodes!

Comment

Great numbers. How come i can't find the stats sheets for Alvarez's last four fights?

Comment

None of these numbers favor Rhodes either. What exactly is his forte, his every stat is below average, even Canelo's are better. If there is a bias, it's in the numbers. I wish his were better.

Comment

Working...
          X