Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alvarado vs Narh Officially Added To Pacquiao-Mosley Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Alvarado vs Narh Officially Added To Pacquiao-Mosley Bill

LAS VEGAS, NEV. – Knockout artists MIKE ALVARADO and “Sugar” RAY NARH will battle for the vacant World Boxing Council (WBC) Continental Americas super lightweight title on the pay-per-view undercard headlined by the Manny Pacquiao vs. Sugar Shane Mosley World Boxing Organization (WBO) welterweight championship rumble, Saturday, May 7, at the soldout MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nev. Alvarado and Narh have a combined professional record of 54-1 (42 KOs) – a winning percentage of 98% and a victory by knockout ratio of 78%.

[Click Here To Read More]

Im going with Alvarado by KO. I think this is a good addition to the card. Both guys are big punchers but that Alvarado guy is just flat out mean...

Comment

Originally posted by MD! View Post
      Im going with Alvarado by KO. I think this is a good addition to the card. Both guys are big punchers but that Alvarado guy is just flat out mean...
      the thing is nobody know who alvarado's opponent is and only hard core fans have heard of alvarado...this ppv card isn't any good in my opinion,nothing but mismatches from top to bottom

Comment

Arum just ******** all of us with this fight. These are decent fighters but this does'nt make up for Soto vs Antillon II.

Comment

I disagree. Arum knows what he is doing. Alvarado is about to make his mark in the very deep Jr welterweight class. Ive been watching this guy fight and he has what it takes to beat all the top Jr welters. Hes big, strong and hits like a truck. If you match his physical attributes to the other jr welters he stands out.

Comment

Working...
          X