No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Omar Narvaez Turns Back Cesar Seda's Charge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Photos: Omar Narvaez Turns Back Cesar Seda's Charge

Bahía Blanca, Buenos Aires, Argentina - Hometown hero Omar Narvaez (34-0-2, 19KOs) retained the WBO's super flyweight title with a twelve round unanimous decision over previously undefeated César "Junito" Seda (20-1, 15KOs). The scores were 117-110, 115-112 and 117-110. The fight was certainly closer than the scores would indicate, but Narvaez withstood the early flames to overcome a tired Seda in the later rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

who watched the fight? did they rob el borikua or did he just not have enough madera to beat that old man

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
      who watched the fight? did they rob el borikua or did he just not have enough madera to beat that old man
      Narvaez clearly won....I had Seda winning 3 rounds at most....Narvaez was just better

Comment

I thought Narvaez won 115-112.

It was an excellent fight.

Narvaez experience won him the fight as Seda had some success early, but later on Narvaez figured him out and had more accurate punching.

Seda came back strong late.

Usually fights between 2 southpaws can be ugly, but this one wasn't.

Comment

i just saw the fight on you tube and narvaez clearly won,it was closer than 117-110 but he won,seda looked huge next to narvaez and narvaez doesn't really hit hard,wonder is seda can take a punch because all those that narvaez landed slowed seda down a bit,wonder if a puncher would have hurt him even more because he looked tired and was missing with a lot of punches in second half of fight

Comment

Watched it live and rewatched it today and had Narvaez winning either 115-112 or 116-111. I thought Seda would win and I still think he's a stud, but Narvaez made him miss a ton and IMO landed the better punches

Comment

Working...
            X