No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cesar Seda Heads To Argentina For Omar Narvaez Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Cesar Seda Heads To Argentina For Omar Narvaez Bout

After five weeks of hard work in which he sparred more than 140 rounds, undefeated WBO-NABO Super Flyweight Champion Cesar "Junito" Seda, Jr. (20-0, 15 KO's) has completed training camp at the Olympic Village in Salinas, Puerto Rico and left for Argentina.

[Click Here To Read More]

he won't get a dec in Argentina i saw solis fight for a title there and the guy even Bite his ass and they did Nada

War Narvarez though

Comment

Seda got this the so call champ has only fought in his country against nobodies if seda comes aggressive early he can ko navarez easy dont let the judges cheat you bring that belt to pr

Comment

Originally posted by ThoedEssay View Post
        he won't get a dec in Argentina i saw solis fight for a title there and the guy even Bite his ass and they did Nada

War Narvarez though
        Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        Seda got this the so call champ has only fought in his country against nobodies if seda comes aggressive early he can ko navarez easy dont let the judges cheat you bring that belt to pr
        you two should just get married for real....you two are very compatible, both ******ed.....

Comment

My countrymen think that Seda will spark Narvaez out but I don't think they realize the threat Narvaez presents, he is too difficult to hit and although Seda is a good boxer and has power, Narvaez is the better all around fighter and he is a fighter that will give it his all in the ring.

Comment

Seda will KO Narvaes Donaire on Montiel style. This womt even see the second half of the fight

Comment

Originally posted by PR Boxer View Post
              My countrymen think that Seda will spark Narvaez out but I don't think they realize the threat Narvaez presents, he is too difficult to hit and although Seda is a good boxer and has power, Narvaez is the better all around fighter and he is a fighter that will give it his all in the ring.
              Seda have the edge in speed, power, strength and accuracy.

Narvaes will get spark the **** out.

If for some reason it goes to the judges, Seda will get jobbed

Ill out 300K on it too

Comment

The only ******ed one is you when seda wins that belt disapear kid

Comment

Seda got this as long as hes aggressive and lands clean shots he will win also he has to cut the ring to catch navarez but seda is too young and strong

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                    The only ******ed one is you when seda wins that belt disapear kid
                    This guy is calling some one ******ed? Haha Aint that some sht this guy is the definition of ******ed.
                    But the pr poster above is right people acting like ceda is going to be a sure winner when the champ is a good fighter who is undefeated.

Comment

Working...
                    X