No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: I Hurt Both Hands, Left is Possibly Broken

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: I Hurt Both Hands, Left is Possibly Broken

BoxingScene caught up with former junior welterweight champion Paulie "Magic Man" Malignaggi shortly after his one sided unanimous decision victory over Jose Miguel Cotto. The scores were 99-91 twice and 97-93. Malignaggi had a slow first round and then controlled most of the fight using a left jab and throwing combinations to keep Cotto off of him through the middle rounds. Malignaggi all but abandoned his right hand in the later rounds leading many in the media to believe that he had broken his right hand again. Malignaggi has a history of hand problems. [Click Here To Read More]

He should get some of those margo. Hand pads for his gloves

Comment

I enjoyed watching him last night. It's really unfortunate that he has this problem.

Comment

Originally posted by britton View Post
        I enjoyed watching him last night. It's really unfortunate that he has this problem.
        He doesnt close his fist when he punches thats why he is always hurting his hand and why his punches dont really hurt anyone. It is a shame though because i enjoy watching him box too.

Comment

If Ortiz beats Berto I see Golden Boy putting Malignaggi VS Ortiz

Comment

Personally, I think Paulie should retire. He couldn't crack an egg before and now moving up in weight again, he won't be able to beat anyone of note. Add that to his chronic hand problems and he is in for a rude awakening, especially if he steps in with a guy with a sturdy chin and punching power. He's got skills but his hands are telling him to quit...

Comment

Originally posted by fay View Post
              If Ortiz beats Berto I see Golden Boy putting Malignaggi VS Ortiz
              If Ortiz beats Berto, he will be looking for to capitalize on it and want bigger fish to fry than Malignaggi. Also, if Paulie broke his hand, won't be in the ring again for at least another 6 to 9 months...

Comment

If ortiz beats berto be looking for the four horsemen of the apocalypse.

Comment

As a fan of Paulie, dont wanna see him with the big guys at 147.

Matthew Hatton vs Malignaggi would be good fight, both light handed.

Zaveck too is the only option for him.

Comment

Malignaggi looked good last night hes still got it and
                    i noticed a small bit of extra power in his punches.

Comment

Working...
                    X