No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi Decisions Jose Miguel Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi Decisions Jose Miguel Cotto

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Former junior welterweight champion Paulie Malignaggi (29-4, 6KOs), who now fights as a welterweight, won a clear ten round unanimous decision over Jose Miguel Cotto (32-3, 24KOs). The scores were 99-91, 99-91 and 97-93. Cotto was able to finds spots of success with his heavier punches, but he allowed Malignaggi to outwork him in most of the rounds. Malignaggi was buzzed a few times, and suffered a cut above his left eye in the fifth round, but he was never seriously rocked and used a much better workrate to win the rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

cotto has power but he doesnt have hunger anymore good win for paulie but his career is over he keeps hurting his right hand and his face is getting cut faster

Comment

Kirkland got KO'd !! wowww !! hahahaha Now that's an upset !!

Comment

Good fight & a good win for Malignaggi & now he got some sort of revenge against the Cotto's by beating his older brother!! José Cotto did land some good shots, but compared to what Malignaggi was throwing & landing it wasn't enough & Cotto was not following his corners instructions, his trainer & his brother(Miguel Cotto) kept on telling him to throw more punches & to keep throwing his jab, but he wasn't listening & just kept coming with a defenseless brawler style & some times would swing & some times he wouldn't..I don't if by José Cotto following instructions would have changed the outcome, cause Malignaggi was just out gunning him, but probably would have made the fight somewhat closer...

Comment

Damn i saw the name Miguel Cotto and i instantly thought Paul beat THE miguel cotto, and i thught to myself they arent even fighting?
          Good it was only his brother.

Comment

Working...
          X