Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that PC vs Marg is set, expect FLoyd Jr to begin publicly blabbering again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that PC vs Marg is set, expect FLoyd Jr to begin publicly blabbering again

Sensing that he is again safe to mouth off again in public about how greathe is and how one-dimensional PAC is without the danger ACTUALLY having to face PAC, expect Floyd to launch his barrage of "I want of punch Manny Pacquiao in the face" statements. But it's too late this time. He had become the laughing stock of boxing so nobody will buy his **** anymore

"floyd really doesnt know what he wants to do right now"

-don king

Comment

"i asked him are you gonna fight pacquiao, he said absolutely not, i think im retiring"

-make a wish cancer kid

Comment

"i asked him when is he gonna fight pac, he told me he's not desperate"

-dana white

Comment

Floyd is piece of ****!

Comment

"we asked him about he pacquiao fight, but he said he's not interested in boxing right now & that he's on vacation enjoying his family"

-associated press reporters

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
              Floyd is piece of ****!
              You P4P rankings are bull**** for not having Montiel

Comment

Originally posted by RABA View Post
                You P4P rankings are bull**** for not having Montiel

I will fix it!

Comment

Margaritto shouldnt be allowed to fight. I seen a hbo special about some dude, I forgot who it was ,killed some 1 in the ring cause his hand had plaster in them ,and it ruined his life and career. Him and his trainer got banned from boxing . Now this *** Margaritto that destroyed cottos career is gonna make his biggest pay day after getten caught.

THATS SOME ****ED UP ****

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Mandingo View Post
                    Sensing that he is again safe to mouth off again in public about how greathe is and how one-dimensional PAC is without the danger ACTUALLY having to face PAC, expect Floyd to launch his barrage of "I want of punch Manny Pacquiao in the face" statements. But it's too late this time. He had become the laughing stock of boxing so nobody will buy his **** anymore
                    People are ****** and ignorant. There will still be plenty of people that buy into floyd's b.s. Fortunately for the rest of the world....it wont be anyone relevant in the boxing world.

Comment

Working...
                    X