No announcement yet.

Cornering Floyd Mayweather: Manny Pacquiao must OK no limits testing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
    Who tf are you kidding? Blood test on the day of the fight. That is what you want for Pac, right? What a pretentious puke.

Simple question. Do you agree that boxers should give blood samples on the day of the fight? Yes or No. Or you can explain why if you like. Take your time.
    I don' think testing should occur on the day of a fight. But, many athletes are tested the day they are performing their sport and they have no problem performing.

If both fighters take the test on the morning of the fight, how is that not fair?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      When Mosley and Mayweather fought, the AGREEMENT was that it was going to be FULL TESTING UP UNTIL THE NIGHT OF THE FIGHT however, the COMISSION ONLY TESTED TO 14 DAYS OUT. This is a known fact and it is also a nown fact that MAYWEATHER HAD NO ISSUE WITH THAT. But now, testing must be carried out even farther for Pacquiao when it was supposed to be the same for Mosley and 14 days was sufficient. This sets the precedent for Pac to request a 14 day cutoff. Why do people want to act like both Mayweather and Mosley were tested up until the night of the fight when they weren't?

May Sr should be careful what he says about anyone even taking supplements should be banned from boxing as I'm sure Xylocane is considered to be more than a supplement and I'm sure his son takes protein shakes (supplements) and some type of creatine mix during training (more supplements).

It is a big shame, believe what you want...negotiations, no negotiations, testing agreements or none at all, money agreements or none at all.....some one just does not want to fight.
      You as well as others do know that Mayweather nor Mosley knew that the USADA would stop taking blood 18 days out?

So if that is the case Manny can't offer 14 days and be like well they stopped taking blood 18 days before the PBF vs. Mosley fight. The key to all of that is the fighters (PBF & MOSLEY) DID NOT KNOW THAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN. That is what makes the testing random not knowing when they are going to start or stop the testing.

Please provide a link to the article that says PBF and Mosley knew that the cut off date for blood testing would be 18 days out.
      Last edited by tredh; 07-20-2010, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
        Your mother must have dropped you on the head one too many times. Random blood testing up to the day of the fight...meaning they can test you at anytime up to the day of the fight. It doesn't mean that they're going to test you every ****in day up to the day of the fight. I can't believe such a simple concept is so difficult for people to understand.
        believe it some of the poster on here are just Pac blind or dumb as dog **** or drunk

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          I don' think testing should occur on the day of a fight. But, many athletes are tested the day they are performing their sport and they have no problem performing.

If both fighters take the test on the morning of the fight, how is that not fair?
          Okay, so you agree. Who else wants to go on record?

Comment

Originally posted by odogg8121 View Post
            believe it some of the poster on here are just Pac blind or dumb as dog **** or drunk
            *****s are so ****** that they actually think in terms of punishing Pac only. Floyd just like any human being would be affected also, idiots. Try it yourselves, morons, then stay in bed. Let alone for people who would go in the ring and beat each other.

Comment

Comment

*****s can't answer a simple question.

This is supposed to be their forte.

Just the same. Floyd would be expected to be tested on the day of the fight on his next fight with Whoever.

Comment

*****s are so ****** that they actually think in terms of punishing Pac only. Floyd just like any human being would be affected also, idiots. Try it yourselves, morons, then stay in bed. Let alone for people who would go in the ring and beat each other.
                  I’m glad you opened your mouth you dumb ****, we all know May will have to take the same test that's what we have been saying alone why is Pac bitching and May has to take the same test, thanks for clearing that up smart guy. Now I have had blood taken for test and to donate. THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT AMOUNTS. The test sample was like a tea spoon no effect on me at all went back to work. The donation well I had to chill and drink some fluids but that because it was a lot of blood. The test Pac and May would take would not withdraw an amount of blood that will affect the fighters...now the mental **** Pac is saying idk maybe, but this make me weak **** is total BS. Now go put your helmet on and get on your bus...

Comment

*****s can't answer a simple question.

This is supposed to be their forte.

Just the same. Floyd would be expected to be tested on the day of the fight on his next fight with Whoever.

wow, just wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherry Picker View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X