Why i believe Pac is on PED's.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
    Including me mate!

Pacquiao has too much talismans it's keepin' his ass dirty.
    hahahah i hope there will be a-sidemeth testing soon cuz pac is about to retire....

Comment

Originally posted by ace2ace234 View Post
      check hook couple of questions:
      what has manny pacquaio's weight been consistently the last few years?
      have you ever boxed before?
      how can HGH benifit a boxer?
      which is more effiective detecting EPO urine or blood?
      honest mk8 im a big floyd fan but its pathetic people like you which piss me off u choose to believe the garbage u write when by reading your post i doubt uve boxed a day in ur life or know anything about ped's and the human body.....please answer the above questions

HGH:

This is from wikipedia ----> on a side note i will say that alot of literature suggests it is difficult to tell what benefits HGH offers for athletes....not enough empirical evidence.....the stuff from wikipedia reinforces this in certain areas given conflicting viewpoints. However given an athlete has tested positive for HGH recently and there is rumours of widespread use.....i would suggest it works. Also given the stated benefits i don't see how it couldn't be beneficial.

Lean body mass
      The primary way HGH assists an athlete’s appearance is by reducing the amount of subcutaneous (meaning underneath the skin) fat an athlete has.[4] One study found that taking HGH led to a significant increase in lean body mass, but the change was primarily for the short term.[2] Although muscle is a primary component of lean body mass, in the instance of HGH, the ****e is not muscular. The increase in lean body mass is attributed to a simultaneous decrease in fat related tissue[3] higher fluid retention, and an increase of connective tissue[5] as opposed to muscle hypertrophy.[2] No increase in muscle strength was observed in laboratory testing.[3] This makes an athlete’s muscles more visible but does not lead to an increase of the strength-producing contractile tissue and therefore HGH does not enhance muscular strength capabilities.[5] As concluded by experiments performed at Washington University in St. Louis, HGH can increase the size of muscles, but not muscle strength.[5] So while HGH can modify an athlete’s appearance, it will not boost his athletic capabilities.[2]

Muscle mass
      Researchers are still debating whether the more noticeable muscles are larger in size as well. It should be clarified, though, that muscle mass is not the same as muscle strength.[5] Some say that human growth hormone will build muscle mass through raised insulin-like growth factors levels leading to heightened protein synthesis without any side effects[6] while other researchers argue that there have been no such findings on young healthy adults.[4] The second argument is more supported by research discoveries that HGH affects muscle protein synthesis no differently than a placebo does.[1]

Injury Resistance
      The biggest benefit an athlete gets from using HGH is its anabolic effects on the connective tissue within muscles.[4] These effects “may promote resistance to injury or faster repair [but] would make the muscle no more capable of force generation”.[4] HGH can make an athlete better equipped to avoid or recover from a sports injury.[5] ). With the release of the Mitchell Report on December 13, 2007, 86 players were revealed to have taken steroids while playing in the Major Leagues. In the report, it stated "Players who use Human Growth Hormone apparently believe that it assists their ability to recover from injuries and fatigue"[7].

so granted it's up in the air a little bit....but we know MLB players use as do other athletes.

EPO:

urine test for EPo is effective, provided it's not MICREA (next gen EPO). However urine is not effective against other HBOC's and tranfusions. Additionally the NSAC does not test for EPO or HGH (i got this from a third hand source, but one i would say who knows exactly what he is talking about). If the NSAC don't.....my guess is that no other commission does either. Also the proof is in the pudding. SSM used EPO-------> never caught for EPO.

Comment

Floyd and his fans are terrified of Manny, as they should be. So they make baseless accusations for two reasons:

1) So Floyd can avoid fighting him

and

2) So that if Manny does agree to Floyd's demands, they can say that Manny found a way to beat the new testing and is still on drugs and so the win doesn't count.

Bank on it.

Comment

Originally posted by carts View Post
          hahahah i hope there will be a-sidemeth testing soon cuz pac is about to retire....
          No ****e! lol

Comment

m8 there is a big difference between having to fast to make weight and making it comfortably,funny thing is im a mayweather fan but most floyd fans are becoming worse than pac fans with pure nonsense....by the way i worked in administration on a testing committee and unless things have changed in the last year the best detection for epo is urine tests,also can you answer how each of the metioned ped's benifit a boxer..??????
            i do not tink pac is using one of the few floyd fans who doesnt i tink floyd will beat pac comfortably and all you people are doing is discredting his win before the fight even happens

Comment

Originally posted by rambov View Post
              This post is one of the best written ever.

thanks i guess..........you won't be popular with that opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
                Floyd and his fans are terrified of Manny, as they should be. So they make baseless accusations for two reasons:

1) So Floyd can avoid fighting him

and

2) So that if Manny does agree to Floyd's demands, they can say that Manny found a way to beat the new testing and is still on drugs and so the win doesn't count.

Bank on it.

terrified....no..........i currently give Pac a very good shot.........if you've seen my breakdowns of this fight you would know i respect the difficulties each fighter would present to the other.

Comment

i see you have no knowledge of ur own and u googled everything just like i suspected check hook......

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                    thanks i guess..........you won't be popular with that opinion.
                    A bunch of replies from the opposing side but only one has commented on what you wrote. The rest are spitting the generic "Floyd is afraid; his fans are afraid, etc" WTF? Can these people read? I swear Pac lovers are the dumbest group of fans ever. Dumb as rocks. Not all, just 99% of them.

Comment

Originally posted by ace2ace234 View Post
                      i see you have no knowledge of ur own and u googled everything just like i suspected check hook......
                      No prob. Why don't you refute his comments so we can debate like grown men?

Comment

Working...
                      X