No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Hit With Huge Qatar Offer For Mayweather-Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    yep you got that right. random testing up to the day of the fight just like against mosley when it was cut off 18 days before. oh wait. ducker fail.
    There was no cut off, thats just when the usda decided to stop blood testing , hater fail.

Comment

Originally posted by snpaa View Post
      There was no cut off, thats just when the usda decided to stop blood testing , hater fail.
      yea i wonder why they stopped so early hmmm. what's floyd hiding? i thought he wanted tests all the way up to the fight? all the experts say that's the only way to catch someone and cutting it off 18 days before the fight is a joke. so he was either doping or he doesn't give a crap about getting accurate testing. you choose.

Comment

Im really starting not 2 care about this fight anymore. 2 much bull**** going on.

Comment

It is now Money Arum vs Money Weather....

Comment

yea i wonder why they stopped so early hmmm. what's floyd hiding? i thought he wanted tests all the way up to the fight? all the experts say that's the only way to catch someone and cutting it off 18 days before the fight is a joke. so he was either doping or he doesn't give a crap about getting accurate testing. you choose.
            contrary to popular belief floyd has no control over when the usda stop blood testing, they did get tested up to the fight the thing about random test is that you never no when they are going test you so its deterrent to not to cheat in the remaining few weeks left cause you don't know if there gonna blood test you. if they had a 14 day cut off date then they would know for sure they wound'nt be tested for those remaining 14 days.

Comment

Originally posted by snpaa View Post
              contrary to popular belief floyd has no control over when the usda stop blood testing, they did get tested up to the fight the thing about random test is that you never no when they are going test you so its deterrent to not to cheat in the remaining few weeks left cause you don't know if there gonna blood test you. if they had a 14 day cut off date then they would know for sure they wound'nt be tested for those remaining 14 days.
              These Pacquiao stans won't believe anything you say. The only people they believe are Ronnie and Arum lol.

Comment

Its getting to the point where the buzz of the fight has gone
                just to much non boxing stuff has risin out of what could have been a super fight all is lost when people have to wait in limbo

Comment

yea.. honestly.. im starting to care less and less if the fight gets made.. Boxing is so much more than the drama of Mayweather Pacquiao.. it makes the sport look bad...

Comment

i dont see mayweather fighting outside las vegas

Comment

I honestly don't know what the f*** these ****** *****s scared about that they have to repeat this no cut-off bull**** over and over again. The whole world knows that this silly, ridiculous ped testing **** in the Mosley/Floyd fight was just for show. Nobody really cared whether they got tested or not. It was absolutely unnecessary. These f***ng *****s treat everyone else like they're some goddamn kids who can't distinguish what is clear ******ity and what is not. These *****s think that the no cut-off option will somehow weaken Pacquiao and give their idol more chances of winning. What fu***ng cowards.

And frankly, I do hope there is no cut-off in the May/Pac so that these ****** *****s can have their cakes and eat it, too. Meanwhile, we, normal people have to pretend Pacquiao is the greatest cheater in the universe that this OST **** is absolutely necessary. Yeah. Right on.
                      Last edited by maguirre; 06-02-2010, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X