No announcement yet.

Danny Williams Interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny Williams Interview

Before jetting off to Las Vegas for his much anticipated December 11th bout with Vitali Klitschko, Danny Williams took a quiet five minutes outside the ring to reflect on his first forays into boxing, life since ‘that fight’ with Mike Tyson and the boxers who have inspired him to become one of Britain’s brightest hopes for glory in the ring. Interviewed by Clubs For Young People, the charity that discovered and nurtured his talent for boxing, Williams showed a level-headed and disciplined attitude towards fame and success that could prove to be one of his greatest strengths when he steps into the ring next month. [details]

I hate that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by bchynn
      I hate that guy.
      No he seems like an allright chap, he got confident and he sure is going to ned it.

Anyway, Vit by ko ore tko.

Comment

I think hes alright too

Comment

Vitali should lace his gloves with pork.

Comment

Theres is a dislike for Danny becos he beat iron mike. I think Danny is a fairly down-to-earth guy, brought up rough, and tough from the old skool.

Comment

danny is a good bloke down to earth with a schoolboy mrntality- if his mates in trouble he will help him out. i see the fight goin to danny williams he will out work klitschko by precision body shots

Comment

Originally posted by Hunna
                Theres is a dislike for Danny becos he beat iron mike. I think Danny is a fairly down-to-earth guy, brought up rough, and tough from the old skool.
                I think that dislike has more to do with how ****y Williams got and with what he said. He completely underappreciated Tyson's injury.

Comment

Tyson's injury? Leave me out. He guy showed no signs of being hurt during the fight and then walked out the ring. A day later, there are rumours he is hurt. How come he hasn't been seen since too?

Comment

Originally posted by bchynn
                    I think that dislike has more to do with how ****y Williams got and with what he said. He completely underappreciated Tyson's injury.
                    No way, Tyson was the showing too much disrespect before and after the fight!!

Williams was just happy he won, and he didnt think Tysons injury was as bad as he said!! I dont think Tysons "injury" was the reason he lost, Tysons just a sore loser!!

Comment

Working...
                    X