Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duckweather View Post
    Ruiz said: “He’s quicker than anyone I’ve ever fought."

Interesting..
    he's just being generous with haye, surely.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
      Problem is, the Klitschkos have no match in the power department. People tend to think that because the hands are slow, they don't hit hard. Imagine every jab feeling like a Tyson power shot, that's why most of their opponents don't come to fight, they feel the jab and think "god this isn't the jab, it can't be." But it is. Haye's only chance is to either develop ALLOT more power, I'm talking about the 1 punch KO kind of power (which i thought he had but apparently left at cruiserweight) or a much better defense. If old Ruiz can land the jab it's safe to say the best jabbers in the devision also can. I didn't like how Haye felt some of those shots by Ruiz. He still feels like a cruiser. He isn't ready yet.
      Real talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
        Problem is, the Klitschkos have no match in the power department. People tend to think that because the hands are slow, they don't hit hard. Imagine every jab feeling like a Tyson power shot, that's why most of their opponents don't come to fight, they feel the jab and think "god this isn't the jab, it can't be." But it is. Haye's only chance is to either develop ALLOT more power, I'm talking about the 1 punch KO kind of power (which i thought he had but apparently left at cruiserweight) or a much better defense. If old Ruiz can land the jab it's safe to say the best jabbers in the devision also can. I didn't like how Haye felt some of those shots by Ruiz. He still feels like a cruiser. He isn't ready yet.
        Truth. A few of my friends worked as sparring for Wlad 07-08ish, and they both said that pawing jab is like "A mules kick". It royally ****ed one of their faces up.

Comment

Ruiz fought Jones at Heavyweight, he probably wasn't as fast at the weight compared 2 his days at lightheavy & middleweight. Haye has the best hands in the division.

Comment

Allucard-good comment but you are wrong that Klichko hands are slow.Sure Vitaliy is slower than Vladimir.He still fast enough to hit every boxer out there. But Vladimir's hands are no way is slow.He hits like lightning from both hands (Fast boxers like Byrd and Chambers might confirm).

Comment

Poor Ruiz took too many rabit punches in that fight. He's all messed up now...

Comment

Originally posted by TheFairPole View Post
                Poor Ruiz took too many rabit punches in that fight. He's all messed up now...
                Agreed, Ruiz is just being generous to the guy that beat his ass, but, Haye still has just a puncher's chance against Wlad.

Comment

LOL "the fastest guy he's ever fought"

Comment

Ruiz is a good sport.

Comment

Haye is one hell of a fighter...but how would he get around that long reach of Klitschhkos jab...but theres no doubt that Haye could knock ether one out...hes got some of the hardest punches i have seen in a ring or a cage

Comment

Working...
                      X