Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Dirrell Hit Back at Sauerland Over "Sour G****s"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only thing that needs to be said is dirrell boxed Abrahams, AA was not catching him flush enough to get a 12th round ko. AA missed two punches while dirrell slipped and fell, AA hit him knowing he was down in hopes that the ref wasn't paying attention and would count him out. You are a complete idiot if you think AA had a chance to KO him. Dirrell is a far more skilled and athletic boxer then AA will ever be. The only thing AA has is power. AA finally fought a true boxer. Same thing would happen if he fought Williams, Martinez and will happen if he fight Ward. He became a disgrace when he hit dirrell like that. If margarito got suspended for the intention to cheat Abraham should be for intentionally hitting dirrell

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
      After the 10th round Dirrells was shook, he felt Abraham power and knew it was only a matter of time before he got caught and KTFO.
      thats exactly what was going on....he felt the power in the tenth when he got knocked down...look man even Abraham said it himself..."I kno I'm not gonna win on point so I want KO" and he was going alllll out

Comment

Agree with most of your post

I'm not saying the KO was 100percent there just like I think Dirrell wasn't sure to win, but I will say it was up in the air anything could happen and if people watch the 10th round again they will see Abraham caught Dirrell with powerful shots when he was running away and he was dizzy at the end of that

That is the basics there, all the stuff about faking etc can be up for debate hehe

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
          The only thing that needs to be said is dirrell boxed Abrahams, AA was not catching him flush enough to get a 12th round ko. AA missed two punches while dirrell slipped and fell, AA hit him knowing he was down in hopes that the ref wasn't paying attention and would count him out. You are a complete idiot if you think AA had a chance to KO him. Dirrell is a far more skilled and athletic boxer then AA will ever be. The only thing AA has is power. AA finally fought a true boxer. Same thing would happen if he fought Williams, Martinez and will happen if he fight Ward. He became a disgrace when he hit dirrell like that. If margarito got suspended for the intention to cheat Abraham should be for intentionally hitting dirrell
          your a fu$%ing ******.it was in the heat of the moment....was it wrong...HELL YA it was wrong...but AA isnt a cheap shot...it was in the heat of moment and he got what he deserved...a DQ...but if he didn't do that he was comminnngggg on STRONG and Dirrell was hurt and tired

Comment

'Sauer' g****s, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by KingArthur View Post
              your a fu$%ing ******.it was in the heat of the moment....was it wrong...HELL YA it was wrong...but AA isnt a cheap shot...it was in the heat of moment and he got what he deserved...a DQ...but if he didn't do that he was comminnngggg on STRONG and Dirrell was hurt and tired
              with all due respect.. your sig clearly shows you are incapable of making an unbiased judgement about the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by charlieg View Post
                Total ignorance.

Jermaine Taylor was schooling Froch until round 12.

Dirrell had been knocked down in round 10, bizarrely waved off as a slip. Why would you think there was no chance he would get hit and go down again?

His punch rate had dropped, he was entering survival mode, and was in danger.

Still, totally agree with the DQ although not quite the 'heinous' bit. I don't think it was as intentional as people make out. Look at RJJ and his DQ, or Haye against Barrett, it happens. These guys are in a fight. Sometimes that split second and the urge to punch get between the rational though process and the fist flies instinctively at the target.
                good post. i think it's useless to argue this point to anyone too dense to invision it being a possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Sutekh uvdabrix View Post
                  with all due respect.. your sig clearly shows you are incapable of making an unbiased judgement about the fight.
                  how am I incapable.....WHAT ARTHUR ABRAHAM DID WAS WRONG...HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED!!!!! BUT HE WAS COMING ON AND DIRRELL WAS TIRED AND HURT..........THATS MY JUDGEMENT

Comment

Originally posted by Clint650 View Post
                    good post. i think it's useless to argue this point to anyone too dense to invision it being a possibility.
                    I think it's useless to argue with someone who automatically thinks it would have happened, when nearly everything pointed against it.

Ya it was possible. Anything is possible. Look at what actually happened. Was it likely though. Not really. 10-15% chance maybe. I doubt you will agree though.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                      Who gives a **** about the scorecards ******, AA was getting to him and Direll was shook. And you're right he shooled him for 8 or 9 round problem is a fight is 12th round and AA was getting to his ass.
                      Abraham wasn't getting to anything. The only thing he "got" was an illegal punch. You're just another idiot that can't admit he picked the wrong guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X