Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sebastian Fundora promoter ready for Terence Crawford purse bid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Sebastian Fundora promoter ready for Terence Crawford purse bid

With a Monday negotiating deadline with four-division champion Terence Crawford arriving, Sebastian Fundora's promoter is poised to submit a Premier Boxing Champions-backed bid to stage the bout within the 90-day window that the World Boxing Organization has ordered.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; Today, 05:30 AM.

A good move by Fundora's team to flush out Crawford. if Crawford is being a Primadona wanting to have his cake and eat it too and goes past the set date, Fundora can look at Spence or a rematch with Tszyu if he wins the IBF title in a couple of weeks.
    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

This youtuber got something:

BREAKING NEWS: "WE WILL BLOCK CANELO FIGHT"
      TERENCE CRAWFORD BEING ORDERED BY SEBASTIAN FUNDORA!?

Comment

Fundora ain’t getting Crawford fight. That would be the biggest duck in decades if Crawford fights Fundora. Fundora needs to step up and demand a rematch against Tyzu because that fight was bogus. There are numerous people to fight before this, if ever. Try Bohanchuck, Ortiz, Ramos, Zander etc. I’d like to see Madromov get Crawford (because first fight was a draw) again. If not he should get Fundora.

Comment

How in the world does anybody think Crawford is a duck instead of beating Tszyu? What did Tim ever do, like win a title in the ring, for such devotion? I could understand it if Tim left a trail of destruction. Even old Bud has more credentials, he actually won a 154 title.
          Last edited by Corelone; Yesterday, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Crawford could easily fight Fundora in 90 days, and still be ready for Canelo's next fight in May. Easy money for Bud. I like Fundora, but he leaves himself open often. Easy tune up.
            landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

At first when Bud requested a fight with Fundora I was happy because I thought he was serious about chasing legacy and gave up chasing a worthless Canelo money grab. Unfortunately it seems like it was a bluff.

Part of me feels that Crawford never had any intentions to fight Fundora next not because he's good but because he gets him no money. He probably thought that Fundora would drop the WBO belt and face Spence and Crawford would be automatically unified and hope for Canelo next year as unified 154 beltholder.

Or who knows, maybe he thinks Spence will win against Fundora and he can get another money fight with a Spence II where he will easily win again?

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrider View Post
                This youtuber got something:

BREAKING NEWS: "WE WILL BLOCK CANELO FIGHT"
                TERENCE CRAWFORD BEING ORDERED BY SEBASTIAN FUNDORA!?
                Don't know why he has to order Crawford. Bud has been on social media telling Fundora to fight him, or else he should vacate his title. What exactly am I missing? They both want the fight. It takes two to tango. What's the problem?

Comment

We know this version of Bud can be touched. I would like to see how he deals with right hands from outer space. I also wouldn't mind Bud v Tszyu, but I would favor Crawford.

Comment

I do not understand why everyone is so against Crawford-Fundora fight. That is the next logical step for Crawford to unify at 154. He will do it but it takes one more step - he needs to realise that Canelo has no intention of fighting him. Right now, he is still waiting, wishing and hoping for that Canelo payday but soon he will have to embrace two more fights for undisputed at 154. I believe it will happen because Ginger hates him and will never give them that payday.
                    El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X