Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: That time Victor Ortiz entered the ring without knowing his opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: That time Victor Ortiz entered the ring without knowing his opponent

Former welterweight titleholder Victor Ortiz recently recounted how he once entered into a fight without knowing the identity of his opponent, Emmanuel Clottey.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lmao Ortiz is still drunk from when Floyd knocked him out

Comment

So Victor didn't want to know who he was fighting when he signed up, just the weight. Then he had a change of heart and did want to know at the time of weigh in, but nobody would tell him.

​​​​​​They should turn this story into a movie.

Comment

I read this twice because it doesn't make sense. And then I realise that's it's ******ed and I should have know it's because it's about Victor Ortiz. So basically he didn't want to know who his opponent was at the first opportunity he got when the fight was announced two weeks before even at the insistence of the promoters. And then he complains to not being told during the weigh-in so that he has to find out upon entering the ring.

This story doesn't add up and sounds like bull****. You don't need a promoter to tell you who you're fighting in any case.

Trash.

Comment

Working...
        X