Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DAZN faces lawsuit for charging renewal fees without consent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: DAZN faces lawsuit for charging renewal fees without consent

The streaming service DAZN, home to numerous boxing events and promoters, is facing a proposed class action lawsuit in California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dazns price hike in the last couple years has been ridiculous tbh. Every big fight card they put on ppv anyway even though there whole stick in the beginning was that there was not gonna be no ppv. So ya paying ?0 a month and then another ?0 on top of that if theres a ppv card
    TMLT87 TMLT87 Oldskoolg Oldskoolg like this.

Comment

I cancelled in fall of 2023 and they just recently charged me again. They did not want to refund me the 224 dollar amount for the year. I had called one day after it started and hadn't turned it on in 18 months. Visa refunded me the money, but I spent hours writing bad reviews about them everywhere that I could and I put in a complaint with the federal trade commission.. Sucks to attack the only outlet that supports boxing, but they make car dealer finance managers look like Mother Theresa. Shady company. I hope they go under I know so many people that have been charged after canceling.

Comment

So that’s why I still have DAZN
        BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

Pbc fan club gonna have a field day with this lmao.

Comment

You rang? Hahahahaha
            Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Where N THEE FUQ shall I start with this one???

Comment

You guys still have a Dazn sub? Who in the fuq is still part of this pyramid scheme?

Comment

It’s the AMERICAN TAKEOVER!!!! (Right Edward?)
                  DClefthook DClefthook likes this.

Comment

Speaking of this kind of stuff, I was paying per month at my gym which is fine with me and then my gym put me to autopay without asking for consent or anything. Do I have a case against the gym? The owner and I are inching closer to butting heads over things.

Comment

Working...
                    X