Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DAZN faces lawsuit for charging renewal fees without consent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dumped them as soon as they started charging for ppv and raising prices.

It used to be 100 bucks the whole year. GGG-canelo 1 and 2 were on it included in price and then GGG-canelo 3 is now a PPV plus 20 something a month.... how in the actual *** do they want to charge multiple times more to see shot GGG than the first two fights. *** them they are crazy
    DClefthook DClefthook likes this.

Comment

Good enough for them. I'm glad they're getting sued for this.

DClefthook is a ***** though.

Comment

Q ueer is what got censored

Comment

People still pay for Dumbzone fights, come on man .. really ?
          Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
            i dumped them as soon as they started charging for ppv and raising prices.

It used to be 100 bucks the whole year. GGG-canelo 1 and 2 were on it included in price and then GGG-canelo 3 is now a PPV plus 20 something a month.... how in the actual *** do they want to charge multiple times more to see shot GGG than the first two fights. *** them they are crazy

Canelo vs ggg 1 and 2 were on hbo. Dazn debut is literally the week after ggg vs canelo 2

Comment

Finally! They have made it almost impossible to cancel lately and when you Finally do they will still charge you months afterwards . They want a 30 day notice or you get charged for the next month even if you cancel . So going in for one month is really like paying for 2 minimum. Once that happened to me, I decided never to support them again, IDGAF how good of a card they might have one month.
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Good enough for them. I'm glad they're getting sued for this.

DClefthook is a ***** though.
                You can call me all the names you want but what you won't call me is wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by MatteoAlderson View Post
                  I cancelled in fall of 2023 and they just recently charged me again. They did not want to refund me the 224 dollar amount for the year. I had called one day after it started and hadn't turned it on in 18 months. Visa refunded me the money, but I spent hours writing bad reviews about them everywhere that I could and I put in a complaint with the federal trade commission.. Sucks to attack the only outlet that supports boxing, but they make car dealer finance managers look like Mother Theresa. Shady company. I hope they go under I know so many people that have been charged after canceling.
                  ———-
                  This is how capitalism works and most corporation do the same exact thing if not worse.
                  DirecTV was charging people $465 cancellation fees - after “promising” a two week free trial. They’d still charge even if you were within the two weeks.

Credit Card corporations have been known to tack in “late fees” for accounts that have over two thousand dollars in debt every few months. The fees are pretty “minimal” at $19. They’ll sneak that fee on say 10 million accounts and about half of that can’t be bothered to call customer service to complain because “it’s only $19”. How do I know this? I used to work for Amex and it was standard practice.

I’m just glad this only happens in Russia and China- can you imagine if this happened in the US?

Comment

Working...
                  X