Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alycia Baumgardner reflects on life's rollercoaster: 'I made it through the chaos'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Alycia Baumgardner reflects on life's rollercoaster: 'I made it through the chaos'

The last year and a half of undisputed junior lightweight champion Alycia Baumgardner's life can be best described as being filled with disorder, disarray and disruption, and she can't help but get emotional when discussing the details of it.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Everyone has and no one gives a ****
    dannnnn dannnnn likes this.

Comment

War Persoon!

Comment

mesterolone and methenolone acetate metabolites

drug testing might as well be abolished
        TelMex TelMex likes this.

Comment

"When the adversity came with the PED test, I again overcame and showcased that I have always been a clean athlete"

u didnt prove anything all u said is u have no idea how they got there LMAO

anyone can do that DOH​

Comment

"I was already looked at as if I was already on PEDs​"

and then they found peds lol

most athletes dont get busted for 1 ped let alone 2 peds on the one test
            sidefx996 sidefx996 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
              "I was already looked at as if I was already on PEDs​"

and then they found peds lol

most athletes dont get busted for 1 ped let alone 2 peds on the one test
              I'm still trying to understand what any of that means. How do you "unintentionally" end up with two different PEDs in your system? What a joke... Ok great so how did they get there then?
              Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post

I'm still trying to understand what any of that means. How do you "unintentionally" end up with two different PEDs in your system?
                u dont is the highly likely answer

i mean look at her case & eggie benn lol

shes actually even worse i would say

she got busted 3 days before her bout, it should have been ruled a NC, she should have been banned & her titles taken away, instead she insists on telling people how she has 'overcome' her issues & gets to carry on as normal as if nothing has happened, this cow doesnt even have the common sense to shut her big gob and realise she won the peds lottery with her result & the corrupt WBC and michigan commission who almost apologised to her for the inconvenience, wow

sidefx996 sidefx996 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post

I'm still trying to understand what any of that means. How do you "unintentionally" end up with two different PEDs in your system? What a joke... Ok great so how did they get there then?
                  Contamination.

It’s difficult to explain how the PEDs she popped for were down to contamination, though.

Possible, but, very unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post

u dont is the highly likely answer

i mean look at her case & eggie benn lol

shes actually even worse i would say

she got busted 3 days before her bout, it should have been ruled a NC, she should have been banned & her titles taken away, instead she insists on telling people how she has 'overcome' her issues & gets to carry on as normal as if nothing has happened, this cow doesnt even have the common sense to shut her big gob and realise she won the peds lottery with her result & the corrupt WBC and michigan commission who almost apologised to her for the inconvenience, wow
                    Her instance is way worse.

Benn got popped for Clomid which is known for contamination.

Baumgardner popped for Proviron, which can, not to the level of Clomid but still can, and Primobolan, which also can, but less likely than Proviron.

To get popped for both, at the same time, the chances of contamination is not high, to put it loosely.
                    Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X