Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu plans to 'bring the heat' against Bakhram Murtazaliev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu plans to 'bring the heat' against Bakhram Murtazaliev

Tim Tszyu is going from losing his world title to Sebastian Fundora - a bloody battle in which Tszyu suffered a nasty injury - to taking on another world titleholder in Bakhram Murtazaliev.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 09-26-2024, 06:14 PM.

I think Tim beats Murazaliev all day and twice on Sunday. Murazaliev is tough like Bohachuk and he looks invincible when he's the stronger guy fighting lessor opponents.

In spite of the spiteful, Madrimov was the all around best 154 lb belt holder followed by Bohachuk then Murtazaliev and Fundora. Frankly, every current and past 154lb belt holders beats Fundora and that includes Charlo.
    Last edited by factsarenice; 09-26-2024, 01:39 PM.

Comment

I don't see Madrimov as the best. He has the most amateur style. Landing the right hand and resetting, like the ref is going to give a standing eight count. He was landing on Crawford, that's something, but old Crawford.

Comment

Let me get this straight. Tim can beat everybody and everybody can beat Fundora but Fundora beat Tim? Murtazaliev looks unbeatable for his size, like Tim in Australia, but Tim looks and is beatable on the road. So how do you come to the first conclusion when Tim has already been beat?
        shenmue shenmue likes this.

Comment

Tim getting right back to business after the Fundora injustice love it! Another work title for the Tszyu crew bring it on!

Comment

I'd like to see Madrimov vs. Conwell.

Comment

This murtazaliev doesn't seem to have much of a resume... although he is big and aggressive. IMO Tszyu will methodically
              win rounds for a UD or late KO. He just has more experience as boxer/puncher. Will be an interesting fight while it lasts.

Comment

I don't see what you guys see. I'm speaking an opinion and in my heart I wish I was wrong. I've seen what you guys want to see, but not Tim. Tim's daddy.

Comment

Tim might win but it's going to be a very hard night's work

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                    Let me get this straight. Tim can beat everybody and everybody can beat Fundora but Fundora beat Tim? Murtazaliev looks unbeatable for his size, like Tim in Australia, but Tim looks and is beatable on the road. So how do you come to the first conclusion when Tim has already been beat?
                    I'd guess that is because most people consider that Fundora didn't beat Tim as a boxer, but lucked out due to a novice mistake made by Tszyu's corner? It isn't a crazy take to consider that Fundora, as people expected, was well on his way to losing if not for the lucky accident.

Basically the majority thinks Tszyu will win a rematch with Fundora if it occurs, unlike the case of Joshua for example.
                    BrankoB BrankoB likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X