Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Murodjon Akhmadaliev to Naoya Inoue: Fight me or step aside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Murodjon Akhmadaliev to Naoya Inoue: Fight me or step aside

Former junior featherweight champion Murodjon Akhmadaliev has called on unified champ Naoya Inoue to either fight him or surrender one of his belts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Since when are champions required to fight the losers of the guys they already beat?

​It's one thing if MJ was undefeated or had a belt.
    But he already lost it to Tapales. And Inoue KOed Tapales to become champion. Every boxing ranking has Tapales over MJ.

And Inoue has also got other mandatories like Goodman.
    Who I last heard, hasn't recieved any offers either.

Stand in line, and wait your turn.

SteelFist01 SteelFist01 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JOITATS View Post
      Since when are champions required to fight the losers of the guys they already beat?

​It's one thing if MJ was undefeated or had a belt.
      But he already lost it to Tapales. And Inoue KOed Tapales to become champion. Every boxing ranking has Tapales over MJ.

And Inoue has also got other mandatories like Goodman.
      Who I last heard, hasn't recieved any offers either.

Stand in line, and wait your turn.
      Maybe it’s not deserved , but MJ is WBA#1 and his fight against Gonzalez was for mandatory.

He’s a better opponent than Doheny was and Goodman is hurt, so why not MJ

Comment

MJ is the best challenger out there and I think he has a great chance to beat Inoue.

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post

Maybe it’s not deserved , but MJ is WBA#1 and his fight against Gonzalez was for mandatory.

Like Arum said, Inoue is gonna fight in dec and april.
          Goodman is ready to go now. Many sources pointing at Goodman & MJ.
          MJ just needs to calm down. No one is scared of fighting him. He's clearly on the B-side.

Doheny, give Inoue a break. No one has fought that many champions in a row.
          Seemed to most like Inoue was using Doheny to work on some adjustments....

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyCan View Post
            MJ is the best challenger out there and I think he has a great chance to beat Inoue.

Correction
            MJ and Goodman are the best challengers left, because Inoue beat everyone else above them.

Comment

For a guy who is as inactive as inactive can be in the lower weight class, this guy certainly talks big. You are the mandatory of WBA, Goodman is that of IBF and also the number one of WBO so friggin wait your turn, it will come as long as you don't let your promoter try to be cute with Turki mingling. Not to mention as the undisputed champion Inoue has 18 month before he has to do the mandatory, and Tapales happened on December 2023 so April or May 2025 actually puts it perfectly in line for the time limit either way.

Which leads to the question, why wasn't he at the September fight to appeal himself given that he ain't doing shiz these days? If he is actually serious, I hope he shows up on Dec fight because one of the main reason Goodman is likely getting his turn before MJ is only because that dude showed his face at Nery fight and that is about it.

Comment

Careful what you wish for. It's one thing to call out the Devil , it's another matter entirely to see him coming.

Comment

Fulton thought he could beat Monster. So did Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post

But Gonzalez is a can. MJ has stayed inactive for year without fighting anyone. And MJ doesn't even sell but is demanding alot of money and not accepting Inoue's terms. MJ is also matchroom which makes negotiating difficult. MJ also isn't undefeated, his best win is BS split decision over Roman and he only has 12 wins. MJ ducked fulton 4 times and then got beat up by tapales and won't avenge his defeat to tapales.

There is no reason for inoue to fight him, when Inoue is WBA super champion. And Goodman is undefeated and both WBO and IBF mandatory. All MJ needs to do is fight Elijah Peirce or Liam Davis but he is scared so he'll keep being inactive.
                    Last edited by jin-songtsen; 09-26-2024, 01:44 PM.
                    djbiancafrost djbiancafrost likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X