No announcement yet.

Junto Nakatani agreed to fight the 2 Inoues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Junto Nakatani agreed to fight the 2 Inoues

Takuma first in a unification this year and The Monster for undisputed next year... can't wait....

I think Nakatani defeats Takuma convincingly then a 50/50 fight with Naoya next...

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
      I think Nakatani defeats Takuma convincingly then a 50/50 fight with Naoya next...
      i got him beating both brothers... inoue has been kinda sloppy in his last few fights, getting caught with punches he wouldnt have gotten caught with normally. plus, junto also has the height/reach advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

i got him beating both brothers... inoue has been kinda sloppy in his last few fights, getting caught with punches he wouldnt have gotten caught with normally. plus, junto also has the height/reach advantage.
        However playing devil's advocate Nakatani hasn't fought anyone even close to even the level of opponents of Naoya, let alone Inoue himself. Heck, even Doheny who was an obvious major underdog is still stronger than Nakatani's best opponent so far...who knows, Santiago? Part of it Isn't his fault as like how Inoue was in 115 Nakatani was certainly ducked by a lot of notable potential opponents such as Ioka and Tanaka.

Don't get me wrong I love both Naoya and Nakatani, but as of right now I think Inoue prevails. Also Nakatani will certainly win against Takuma, but being fair Takuma isn't anywhere near as talented as his brother but he will also likely become the best opponent on Nakatani's resume after the fight.

That being said, while I hope its true I'm not banking on it until I see a Japanese source confirming it, which won't come until after next month fight at the earliest.

Comment

Monster v Nakatani might be the best fight in the world.
          drablj drablj likes this.

Comment

That is great news.

Comment

Although I think it can't be true (yet) due to both Nakatani and Takuma fighting next month, if I were to give my total dream plan it would be:
              Dec24: Inoue-Goodman in Japan
              Feb25: Nakatani-Takuma unification (sorry Vargas, please wait for your mandatory fight) in Japan
              Apr25: Inoue-MJ in Vegas, Nakatani vacates 118 belts and becomes WBC or WBA number one at 122
              Sep25: Inoue-Nakatani in Tokyo Dome redux
              Dec25: Inoue-126 beltholder somewhere, Nakatani stays at 122 and actually attempts for undisputed

If Nakatani needs some extra time to get ready for 122, then Inoue can throw in a Casimero bone around Aug25 then plan for Nakatani on Dec25.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Monster v Nakatani might be the best fight in the world.
                Agree ....

Comment

Those are both very good fights. Nakatani looks like the goods, and I will happily watch both fights if they happen. Also Bam Rodriguez v the winner of the Puma Martinez/Kazuto Ioka rematch.

Comment

Working...
                  X