No announcement yet.

Beterbiev Winning Decision More Likely Than KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beterbiev Winning Decision More Likely Than KO

Lesser boxers than Bivol have gone into the double digit rounds with Beter: Kolling, Gvozdyk, Deines

Beterbiev breaks guys down and then stops them

I don’t see Beter landing enough on Bivol to stop him

Biv is borderline defensive wizard with a good chin

In the event that Beter stops him it would be late in the fight.

people are underestimating how much of a defender Bivol is and thinking that Beter is a 1 punch ko artist

Bivol can be hit and hit hard. His defense is above average but he is no defensive wizard from what I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      Bivol can be hit and hit hard. His defense is above average but he is no defensive wizard from what I've seen.
      best defense today

not counting Shakur until he beats better

as a defender I have Biv ahead of Alvarez TBud Usyk Naoya

Comment

joe smith made bivol do the funky chicken dance late in the fight and this is when joe smith was exhausted and unable to follow up. beterbiev is not joe smith and does not get tired in the late rounds. we know bivol can be hurt and beterbiev is the best in the business in the hurt game.

you realize how many guys never been dropped their entire career before facing beterbiev and getting stopped? its a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthpawRight View Post
          Lesser boxers than Bivol have gone into the double digit rounds with Beter: Kolling, Gvozdyk, Deines

Beterbiev breaks guys down and then stops them

I don’t see Beter landing enough on Bivol to stop him

Biv is borderline defensive wizard with a good chin

In the event that Beter stops him it would be late in the fight.

people are underestimating how much of a defender Bivol is and thinking that Beter is a 1 punch ko artist
          i am curious as to why you think bivol is a defensive wizard, i see little to no lateral movement, he moves in straight lines in and out, his lack of power will be a problem but then again he could literally jab and move out his way to a victory. that being said i got to go with beterbiev by tko

Comment

I am hoping that Bivol wins by decision. In order for Bivol to win, he has to crack Beter hard at some point in the fight to earn his respect. If he isn't able to hurt Beter then I suspect Beter will knock him out in the later rounds. One thing is for sure though at that is for Bivol to be on his toes for the whole fight. If he stops moving and gets trapped in the corner by Beter then again he will gets knocked out. No one is unbeatable but for some reason guys like to stand there and trade against Beter and every single time they get knocked out.

Bivol has a basic hands up and front of him defense. Nothing fancy that makes him a defensive wizard. He is a basic fighter that goes in a straight line. He is predictable. Can't wait to see this fight though.

Comment

Unless you're a HW, top tier guys do not get KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
                Unless you're a HW, top tier guys do not get KO'd.

beterbiev already knocked out the lineal light heavyweight champ. bivol will be the next top tier guy he stops.

pacquaio knocked out many top tier guys

Inoue knocked out many top tier guys.

beterbiev has knocked out 20 guys in a row, its what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post

beterbiev already knocked out the lineal light heavyweight champ. bivol will be the next top tier guy he stops.

pacquaio knocked out many top tier guys

Inoue knocked out many top tier guys.

beterbiev has knocked out 20 guys in a row, its what he does.
                  Just because a guy is ranked high, doesn't mean they earned it.
                  Dead div's must have ranked fighters

Comment

Originally posted by SouthpawRight View Post
                    best defense today

not counting Shakur until he beats better

as a defender I have Biv ahead of Alvarez TBud Usyk Naoya
                    Stevenson is a three division world champion with one unified so it doesn't make sense to not include him. Outside of Canelo who has Bivol beaten that's any better than Stevenson's opposition?

We'll see how Bivol's defense looks against Beterbiev.
                    Last edited by joseph5620; 09-27-2024, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X