Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu doesn't second-guess continuing Sebastian Fundora fight and losing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu doesn't second-guess continuing Sebastian Fundora fight and losing

Tim Tszyu's last fight ended in a loss -- but it didn't have to end that way. Still, Tszyu wouldn't change the decisions that led to his first pro defeat.
    [Click Here To Read More]

go forward Tsyz just try not to get crowned this time.............

Comment

Novice mistake from his corner

Comment

Originally posted by tophat1 View Post
        Novice mistake from his corner
        Sometimes the corner has to protect the fighter from himself. I like his bravado and attitude about the whole thing but that fight should had been stopped with the horrendous injury that was not even a punch.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

Sometimes the corner has to protect the fighter from himself. I like his bravado and attitude about the whole thing but that fight should had been stopped with the horrendous injury that was not even a punch.
          That was the main point ain't it? It was from a head collision. Why put your fighter at such a disadvantage? I think Tszyu redeems himself going forward, but that is an unfair "L".

Comment

It's great to be brave and courageous , but in this case , the corner should have been looking out for his career too. Taking a loss , even a weird one like this and losing your belt , is expensive. You go from fighting at MGM to fighting at Caribe Royale. That loss cost the whole team a lot of money.

Comment

I agree with everyone here. Bad decisions were made in the fight by team Tszyu, and the ref.

Comment

That injury was dangerous to his health.
                pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Unless you are a literal once in a lifetime generation great like Mayweather, you are going to lose. Even those types lost back when the competition was higher 90s and before. I liked that Tszyu fight through it, I wish more guys fight to win rather than fight not to lose. We get modern classics like that. I’m looking forward to his next fight especially since it’s on regular Amazon
                  Last edited by Oldskoolg; 09-25-2024, 05:04 PM.
                  Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

He literally gave Fundora the biggest opportunity by not quitting and staying in the fight that he was winning. I honestly think them Aussies got too much bravado to quit on a cut. Whether they know they're up on the cards or not, I think they have too much pride to quit.

It certainly gave Tim and Fundora for that matter, entry to the warrior face HOF in boxing, lol. That's up there with V.Klitschko eyebrow falling apart and when Badou Jack having a slit in his forehead pouring blood down his face. Jorge Linares with the cut on the bridge of his nose against Antonio Demarco, etc.

Comment

Working...
                    X