Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Crawford will fight Benavidez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you think Crawford will fight Benavidez?

This YouTuber thinks so.

David Benavidez is SET To Fight Terence Crawford at 168​

No, because Benavidez doesn't bring aything close to Canelo money.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post
      Yeah, I think so. He won't even fight Fundora, whom he petitioned for the title just some weeks ago. And now WBO ordered the fight and he ignored it. I also don't think he would fight Ortiz or Tszyu or Ennis. Canelo is his escape route. Just like Jermell Charlo evaded Tszyu and promised to comeback to him after the Canelo money grab. He never came back.
      TheOneAboveAll TheOneAboveAll likes this.

Comment

I have no desire to see this fight

Alvarez on the other hand started at a lighter weight division

Comment

Lol hell no

Comment

Originally posted by brettWall View Post
            Yeah, I think so. He won't even fight Fundora, whom he petitioned for the title just some weeks ago. And now WBO ordered the fight and he ignored it. I also don't think he would fight Ortiz or Tszyu or Ennis. Canelo is his escape route. Just like Jermell Charlo evaded Tszyu and promised to comeback to him after the Canelo money grab. He never came back.
            Sadly for the majority of fighters they don't have their own "escape routes," which essentially means high risk, but high reward fights. They're eventually forced into taking high risk but low reward ones. Fulton was another example of being able to avoid the high-risk, low-reward Figueroa rematch and was lucky to get the Inoue fight. Figueroa is of course PBC's full-pledged fighter, not Fulton. And so PBC was about to make the rematch, but Fulton wanted none of it. Afer the Inoue fight he took a long layoff and waited for the Fig rematch to die down.

Anyways, I'll fight Crawford if I were Canelo, but I have to make him wait till 2026. Just to see who he fights while waiting. Could be a long wait for him and will get restless.
            Last edited by Bullrider; 09-24-2024, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post
              And the same can be said for canelo/Crawford absolutely nothing brought to the table.

Comment

Heck no!!! Bud is scared of David that's a fact.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather Jr has been clamoring for this fight.

Comment

Are people lying to themselves when they say height is no big deal in boxing?

Comment

Working...
                    X