Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joey Dawejko says his mouthpiece repeatedly coming out, which led to DQ, was unintentional

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Joey Dawejko says his mouthpiece repeatedly coming out, which led to DQ, was unintentional

Several times, Joey Dawejko's mouthpiece came out in his fight with heavyweight prospect Richard Torrez Jr. last week. And several times, Dawejko was warned, then docked points, then ultimately disqualified, giving Torrez the fifth-round victory.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I didn't think that he was spitting it on purpose. No big deal , he got to save some brain cells. It's not like we didn't know what was going to happen anyway.
    PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

If you weren't spitting it out you didn't have a fitted mouth guard, very unprofessional particularly from a guy with the experience of dawejko.

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post
        If you weren't spitting it out you didn't have a fitted mouth guard, very unprofessional particularly from a guy with the experience of dawejko.
        Facts. Either way, it's not a good look.

Comment

Torrez was straight beating him up & two of the times the mouthpiece got clean uppercutted out of his mouth but the other 4 were dodgy.

Comment

Torrez is Fckn BUM either way...

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post
              I didn't think that he was spitting it on purpose. No big deal , he got to save some brain cells. It's not like we didn't know what was going to happen anyway.
              I agree but it's irrelevant. He was going to lose. Even in his prime, he was only going to give Torrez some rounds. Torrez needs to step up the level of competition to someone both durable and with some semblance of offense.
              pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Please tell us that's not reason to see you in a ring again!

Comment

Working...
                X