Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia seeking Tijuana homecoming bout on December 14

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia seeking Tijuana homecoming bout on December 14

Responding forcefully from his Canelo Alvarez loss to post a Friday night knockout victory, Jaime Munguia is reportedly moving toward taking another fight by year's end - back home in Tijuana.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You’ve got to like Munguia’s activity. Especially in an era where most fighters fight less than twice a year.

Comment

I like the fact that Mungia is staying busy. Not sure why they are choosing Gavril but I will definitely watch. Mungia is never in a boring fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Claude Palle View Post
        I like the fact that Mungia is staying busy. Not sure why they are choosing Gavril but I will definitely watch. Mungia is never in a boring fight!
        look at his entire career and the opponents they chose for him. they were all unknowns or old guys on the slide. canelo told benavidez to beat guys like plant and andrade so he did, no fight. canelo didnt tell munguia to do a damn thing so he didnt, fought him
        Claude Palle Claude Palle likes this.

Comment

It would be funny if he fought at the club where there was a 14 fight card last night. It was so bad that they did not announce the weight class or fighter's record because the "commission " did not provide it to the lone announcer.

Comment

Watch out Jaime ! Oscar is about to have hissy fit !

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

look at his entire career and the opponents they chose for him. they were all unknowns or old guys on the slide. canelo told benavidez to beat guys like plant and andrade so he did, no fight. canelo didnt tell munguia to do a damn thing so he didnt, fought him
              Mungia was also a weight bully. I was at the Sadam Ali fight. Mungia was twice his size!

Comment

A common oponent with Benvidez, I bet Mungia doesn't get dropped like David did.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyRespectful View Post
                  Watch out Jaime ! Oscar is about to have hissy fit !
                  It's claaaappppppp bbaacckkkkk Thursssday!

Comment

Munguia is the lucky benefactor of TR losing their 3 top feature fighters in Bud, Twitterson and Loma. They have no one else to spend their money on.

Comment

Working...
                    X