About Alvarez Hesitation To Face Beterbiev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About Alvarez Hesitation To Face Beterbiev

Yeah Alvarez could get knocked out, BUT he can win and beat Beter

Bivol IS Alvarez stylistic nightmare: excellent jab from a master mover with speed

the best boxer-counterstrikers either shut Alvarez out entirely [Mayweather] or 9-3 him [Bivol]

the jabbing movers who aren’t as good 7-5 him [Trout] or box him to a draw [Lara]

Meanwhile Alvarez has one or two wins over ggg the power pressure boxer-puncher
    Last edited by SouthpawRight; 09-23-2024, 01:51 PM.

canelo is not going to beat any top guy at 175 i dont think, they would just all beat him

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
      canelo is not going to beat any top guy at 175 i dont think, they would just all beat him
      Even then Beter would competitive decision Alvarez rather than knock him out

Alvarez is good defensively and an iron chin hero who is savvy on the inside
      Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthpawRight View Post

He'd get KTFO worse than Joshua did on Saturday. Guy was tentative against Berlanga FFS.
        eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

canelo has already been at 175 for years and years, his fans say over and over that the guys he fights at 168 are way too big and all belong at 175 and above anyway

Comment

this new thread order on this site sucks eggs, u nearly have to make points that dont belong in certain threads as the thread the point should have been made on is on page 3 ffs and not moving

Comment

Originally posted by SouthpawRight View Post

He might have an iron chin, but Berlanga was tagging him good. If Beterviev catches him as much as Berlanga did, he'd floor him... The truth is Ginger is too small to be victorious against Beterviev, Bivol and maybe even Benavidez.

Comment

Canelo doesn`t believe he can beat Beterbiev. he would not even try.
                eco1 eco1 SUBZER0ED SUBZER0ED like this.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                  Canelo doesn`t believe he can beat Beterbiev. he would not even try.
                  Alvarez would only fight Beterbiev if he shows extreme signs of vulnerability vs Bivol.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post

Alvarez would only fight Beterbiev if he shows extreme signs of vulnerability vs Bivol.
                    I don't blame him. Beterbiev is a light heavyweight who's been fighting as a light heavyweight for his entire career if I'm not mistaken. No shame in Ginger not fighting Beterbiev nor losing to him if he did fight him.

Ginger has been smart in trying to emulate Floyd in his career decision making. Some boxing fans hate and criticize them and many fans love them. One thing's for certain, both men are 2 of the most successful boxers ever and I'm almost certain both men will still be in great health and shape by the time they're in their 60s.. Good for the both of them, I'm not gonna hate on either.

Comment

Working...
                    X