Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: The heavyweight division has never been so lively

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: The heavyweight division has never been so lively

Daniel Dubois' stunning fifth-round demolition of Anthony Joshua produced the type of images that stay at the forefront of the mind for days and provoke an almost endless stream of questions, su****ions and opinions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The Heavyweight Division : Frank Warren has never been so lively.

FIFY

Comment

Anybody else notice Franks shoulder roll has disappeared since the 5v5?

Comment

Its the pace of an era wrapping up and it's stars folding up their tents.

I hope never to see Wilder fight again; but the Two biggest fights that we DIDN'T get to see BOTH involve Anthony Joshua. So I still hope to see him get it on with Fury, as a past-prime "Thrilla in Manila" type of match.
        BrankoB BrankoB likes this.

Comment

Who genuinely thought we need to see that again!... too emphatic , only a fool!

Comment

In many ways I agree with Frank. Two fights ago we though Joseph Parker was written off but he did a Lazarus with his two big wins. Martin Bakole woke everybody up and backed up his sparring stories with a demolition of Jared Andersen. Zhiley Zhang KOs of Joyce and Wilder have put him back on the map and DDD has also done a Lazarus with his last 3 big wins. Kabayel had two big KOs in his last two fights and with Usyk and Fury in the mix, suddenly there are lots of exciting fights on the horizon. I can't wait to see them mix it up.

Comment

End of an era and a passing of the torch now. Let’s hope this era can deliver the biggest fights between the best fighters
              Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

Best case scenario is Usyk ending the myth of the Gypsy King and the belts scattering to the winds.

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post
                  Best case scenario is Usyk ending the myth of the Gypsy King and the belts scattering to the winds.
                  I have a feeling that will be a highly competitive fight, just like the first one. Everybody remembers round nine but forgets that it was a very competitive back and forth SD. I don't know who wins but I can see a case for both fighters ending up on top.

Comment

In my book, two of the nicest, congenial heavyweights happen to be the two best right now. Dubios and Usyk.

Comment

Working...
                    X