<#webadvjs#>

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haney complaining why he had to pay to watch the Dubois/AJ fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haney complaining why he had to pay to watch the Dubois/AJ fight...

And he's taking it on Hearn. What do you think about this guys?

Any clarification on whether celebrities pay for their tickets in boxing events, not just this AJ/Dubois particular event?

just googled it and this line about dubois from hearn came up before the fight

"When he makes that walk and stands up there, I know he won't be able to compose himself like AJ."

lol AJ was too composed it seems

Comment

Eddie replied to him on Twitter: said Haney didn't message asking for a ticket until 6am the morning of the fight. Eddie hadn't got around to even reading his message by the time Haney was crying about Hearn on Twitter.

No fan of Eddie, but what a ***** Haney is for that. JFC my guy - as much money as you've made? Either make arrangements for pay for a damn ticket.

Comment

Haney is proven to be a whiney little kid who complains when he doesn’t get what he wants.

Funny how even a money hungry promoter like Hearn couldn’t take it, and had to put Haney in his place.
        El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Don't know why he's behaving the way he does. Hearn doesn't even have any contractual obligations to him
          practically giving Eddie no control over him. He's acting like Hearn owes him something when it's the exact opposite.
          He's even being given the chance to redeem himself for the Paro title fight, which Hearn is working on.
          Man, Prograis want that Paro fight badly. Probably Catterall too and others.

DAZN spent a lot of money on him and all his fights tanked. They even gave up their control over the Kambosos win over Lopez
          and had no participation in the Kambosos-Haney fight, which ticked off Dibella. Top Rank wasn't supposed to get that fight.​

Comment

Haney made like 15 million or more from the Garcia fight alone, why should I give a **** if he had to buy tickets

Comment

Originally posted by rickJen View Post
              Don't know why he's behaving the way he does. Hearn doesn't even have any contractual obligations to him
              practically giving Eddie no control over him. He's acting like Hearn owes him something when it's the exact opposite.
              Hearn laid it all out here.

Comment

Originally posted by rickJen View Post
                Man, Prograis want that Paro fight badly. Probably Catterall too and others.
                Regis was on video saying Liam Paro was his mandatory when Haney injected himself into the picture. You know, the Haneys go straight to Eddie when they need fights. Prograis, by the way, is Hearn's fighter, not Haney. And you could tell in their presscon how royally pissed Prograis' team was with the Haney's behaving like they're the A-side.

Comment

No sympathy for Haney. I can't recall a fight that I ever wanted to see him win.

Comment

The only important thing to ask is why is Devin wearing a purse?

Comment

Working...
                    X