Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Grateful Joshua Buatsi sets himself up for Beterbiev-Bivol winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Grateful Joshua Buatsi sets himself up for Beterbiev-Bivol winner

Joshua Buatsi has placed himself at the front of the queue to face the win over the October 12 clash between Artur Beterbiev and Dmitry Bivol.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Either guy beats him badly. Buatsi looked mediocre against an awful unskilled fighter yesterday.

Comment

Buatsi likes to take 2:45 of each round off, it looks like. That's an awful lot of damage to take vs either champ. He better hope he's getting retirement level money for that fight. Although I didn't think DDD was going to destroy AJ, so... Boxing. One punch can change it all.

Comment

Did something change? I thought Beneviedez was in line for that shot

Comment

Originally posted by Theshotyoudontsee View Post
          Either guy beats him badly. Buatsi looked mediocre against an awful unskilled fighter yesterday.
          Agreed.
          I've seen a few of Buatsi's fights and he didn't show elite potential.
          He could be an excellent gatekeeper and occasional 'title challenger' kind of guy, though, and have a nice career for himself.
          But it's boxing and he can prove us wrong.
          I don't see it, though.

Comment

Decent performance from Buatsi and showed he's got a beard but can't expect to be taking them shots from Beterbiev. The Bivol fight could be interesting though

Comment

Buatsi could not finish an all-but-dead Hutchinson TWICE, even taking some serious shots in the process, but should hope to beat Bivol or Beterbiev?

Comment

As a Buatsi fan I don't want him to fight the Bivol-Beterbiev winner next. Yarde or Arthur should be next. I'd like to see how he handles Yardes power

Comment

Originally posted by Elastic Recoilz View Post
                  Decent performance from Buatsi and showed he's got a beard but can't expect to be taking them shots from Beterbiev. The Bivol fight could be interesting though
                  Both guys would BATTER him

Comment

Benavidez-Buatsi then!,the winner gets the undisputed title shot.
                    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X