Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford wonders if Anthony Joshua can bounce back after Daniel Dubois loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford wonders if Anthony Joshua can bounce back after Daniel Dubois loss

Terence Crawford, who was among boxing's front-row luminaries to watch Daniel Dubois destroy Anthony Joshua on Saturday at London's Wembley Stadium, wonders whether Joshua can reach the pinnacle again.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Joshua went down so many times in the fight, you would have thought he was Diddy in the baby oil room

Comment

It's now time to make Wilder vs Joshua. The loser finally retires.

Comment

Kendrick knows his Boxing lol.

Comment

The stiff robot AJ got demolished worse than in the ruiz fight.He took that loss quite badly, took the usyk loss even worse, and this one is going to haunt him way for ages. He is also not getting younger. If i were him, I'd retire now. He is not going to be champion again. He can be a journeyman, but I don't think he wants to do that as he has a big diva ego and has made a lot of $$$.

Comment

Damn! It just wasn’t meant to be. Now both Wilder and Joshua are two shot fighters who need to retire.

AJ’s legs, reflexes and hand to eye coordination are gone. He simply got old overnight.

I thought we will never see that happen.
            Last edited by champion4ever; 09-22-2024, 01:51 AM.
            Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

No he can’t Terence, AJ is done, contending against the top fighters at Heavyweight is over.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Damn! It just wasn’t meant to be. Now both Wilder and Joshua are two shot fighters who need to retire.

AJ’s legs, reflexes and hand to eye coordination are gone. He simply got old overnight.

I thought we will never see that happen.
                I STILL wanna see AJ vs Wilder. Its gonna be late, its gonna be past-prime I dont give a fk. MAKE IT HAPPEN. They got nothing to lose anymore. Its a complete toss up at this point. My money still on Wilder cause BOOOOMBSQUAAAAD
                Unidentified Unidentified likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by FinlandsFinest View Post

I STILL wanna see AJ vs Wilder. Its gonna be late, its gonna be past-prime I dont give a fk. MAKE IT HAPPEN. They got nothing to lose anymore. Its a complete toss up at this point. My money still on Wilder cause BOOOOMBSQUAAAAD
                  Let it go, loved one.
                  blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Joshy is mentally soft and has never had a good chin.

Comment

Working...
                    X