Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Kelly resists Ishmael Davis' onslaught to earn underwhelming win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Josh Kelly resists Ishmael Davis' onslaught to earn underwhelming win

Josh Kelly resists Ishmael Davis' onslaught to earn underwhelming win on undercard of Anthony Joshua vs Daniel Dubois
    [Click Here To Read More]

horrid fight.
    El_Feroz99 El_Feroz99 likes this.

Comment

Josh Kelly is terrible cannot believe he is getting paid he does not want to fight

Comment

Ugghhh josh continues to amaze me! Never thought hand speed and good punch variety could be so effing boring. Literally just make him work for a round or so and hes up the creek. He is getting a beating when he steps up again. Smith would have the savvy to take him out of there I have to think...hits hard enough with enough experience to follow the basic blueprint to a win.
        rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

How can anyone still consider Kelly worthy of promotion is beyond me.
          rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

Can we start a petition to get him of tv not even free tv

Comment

El-Feroz99 I don't agree Kelly has good punch variety. He doesn't jab enough & a good puncher will work everything off the jab. Kelly just moves around in this slightly crouched position & looks to throw counters from odd angles. That isn't great punch variety.

Comment

Kelly is worse than a Dollar Store Roy Jones Junior .

Comment

RJJ & Josh Kelly were both human, both male and both chose to become professional boxers. At that point all similarities end.

Last 2 days I'm 6-1 on Lichess. I'm one BAD MoFo!

Comment

Working...
                  X