Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis-Karen Chukhadzhian and Jesse Rodriguez-Pedro Guevera set for November 9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis-Karen Chukhadzhian and Jesse Rodriguez-Pedro Guevera set for November 9

Jaron "Boots" Ennis will defend his IBF welterweight title in a rematch with his mandatory challenger Karen Chukhadzhian on November 9, when Jesse "Bam" Rodriguez will defend his WBC super-flyweight title against Pedro Guevara
    [Click Here To Read More]

Thanks IBF, for a rematch that is not wanted and makes absolutely no sense.
    LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Thanks Eddie Hearn….

Comment

a rematch for a fight that was a 12-0 one sided shut out lmao

Comment

Things just get worse and worse for Mr Boots. This guy has the worst management team in boxing. #Bootslivesmatter

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
            Things just get worse and worse for Mr Boots. This guy has the worst management team in boxing. #Bootslivesmatter
            I think at some point Boots has to accept responsibility himself. He is the one who is picking his management team. He is the one who is not getting the fights. Every successful person has to learn that lesson sooner or later. You cannot blame someone else for your own lack of success.

Comment

At least he was able to get it done relatively quickly..should be ready to go again by late Jan early Feb..

you know it's funny when you think about recent history maybe the last decade or 2 we never get the good fights from potential greats until they're like 30 years old..26-29 its always something be it promoter issues, lack of top tier talent or something like this that tends to waste their best prime years..from Floyd to Ward, Bradley, Crawford..list goes on and on

Comment

Originally posted by BrankoB View Post

I think at some point Boots has to accept responsibility himself. He is the one who is picking his management team. He is the one who is not getting the fights. Every successful person has to learn that lesson sooner or later. You cannot blame someone else for your own lack of success.
                Oh trust me I am by all means not giving Mr Boots a pass on this. He is a grown man and is responsible for every single decision he makes. If his father or other family members / friends are making his decisions for him then that's his fault. He got into one bad deal with his first promoter and then got right back into a bad deal with Hearns. If anyone needs to tell everyone around him to get out of the room while he calls Al Haymon is Jaron Ennis himself. He is going to miss out on hundreds of millions of dollars while he's wasting his time with a 2 bit out of town promoter like Eddie Hearn. Fuqing pathetic mane.....doeeeee!

Comment

Originally posted by BrankoB View Post

It's his own dad who's been sinking a lot of the fights. I'd be curious how you'd do in his shoes. Easy to critique from the armchair. Less easy when it's your dad, who also taught you how to box, IMO. I'm one of the guys who regularly criticizes the fact that Boots' resume is so shallow and says he needs to earn his own stripes, but I'm also not going to be hard on him for jumping through the hoops.

What do you think he should have done? Go to PBC? Do you honestly think PBC has a good record of delivering fights between their own fighters? PBC fighters are notorious for inactivity and not fighting each other.
                  Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

Boots a bum for this. 26 and hasn’t had a big fight in his life his only title is an email IBF. Just sad. Fighting the Karen again smh. Absolutely pathetic. The next Andrade

Comment

Working...
                    X