<#webadvjs#>

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shawn Porter believes Carlos Castro was hard done by against Stephen Fulton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Shawn Porter believes Carlos Castro was hard done by against Stephen Fulton

Former world champion Shawn Porter is in agreement with the many boxing fans who believe Carlos Castro should've earned more than he got from the Stephen "Cool Boy" Fulton fight last Saturday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is English Porter’s second language ? Because I can’t make out what the fuhgg he is saying !

Comment

Originally posted by TonyRespectful View Post
      Is English Porter’s second language ? Because I can’t make out what the fuhgg he is saying !
      That's because he's not saying anything. He takes issue with Fulton winning a close split decision, and thinks Castro should get more credit, except he also scored the fight for Fulton and thought Castro only won 3 rounds with the KD... He's just contradicting himself.
      TonyRespectful TonyRespectful likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyRespectful View Post
        You have to remember that they are scribing a boxers quotes. The writer barely understands and he ***s it up even worse.

Comment

Fulton was ruined by Monster and will never be the same. He's likely food at 126.

Comment

Porter couldn't say it directly. He's probably irritated by Goosen's comments favoring Fulton the entire fight. Nothing Castro did pleased Joe. Very biased commentating.

Comment

Working...
            X