Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mandeep Jangra ready to repay faith Roy Jones has shown in him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Mandeep Jangra ready to repay faith Roy Jones has shown in him

Roy Jones disciple Mandeep "MJ" Jangra has his 11th pro fight tonight - his eight with Jones as his trainer - when he meets Nilo Guerrero for the vacant National Boxing Association (NBA) junior lightweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is a damned PPV! I'd rather watch the free ProBox any day - over paying for something that is not even top level. PPV? Screw that.
    eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Roy Jones is one of my favorite fighters ever but shame on him for charging for something with only one decent matchup and it's not worth paying for and belongs on a ProBox type free card or some other undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        Roy Jones is one of my favorite fighters ever but shame on him for charging for something with only one decent matchup and it's not worth paying for and belongs on a ProBox type free card or some other undercard.
        This card isn't good enough to be on Probox Tv. Probox makes tough fights. This card won't sell 500 ppv's. It shouldn't sell any. Roy Must've Forgot the RoyCott.

Comment

Working...
        X