Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia and Erik Bazinyan set for high stakes clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia and Erik Bazinyan set for high stakes clash

"It's a great opportunity, that's why my team and I took it right away when it came," said Erik Bazinyan, ahead of Friday's important clash with Jaime Munguia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don't know too much about Bazinyan and I'm going to start looking at some videos.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      I don't know too much about Bazinyan and I'm going to start looking at some videos.
      First I have heard of him as well. Amazing how I keep up with boxing, but there are still dozens of contenders I have zero knowledge of.
      STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post

First I have heard of him as well. Amazing how I keep up with boxing, but there are still dozens of contenders I have zero knowledge of.
        Just watch a few videos. He is nothing special. Falls to his left foot at times when punching, doesn't have real power and is susceptible to the right hand. He is not a boxer so his style is one that Munguia will benefit from.

Comment

I saw Bazinyan ‘beat’ his last opponent. That was one of the worst decisions I’ve ever seen. Normally you can say, well the judges favoured volume over clean punching, or aggression over scoring punches but, in this case, Bazinyan was on the back foot, threw fewer punches and landed fewer punches. He scored on being perceived as having a bigger fan base.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
            I was at the Fox fight and I wasn't impressed. Montreal is a pretty cool city so it was worth the trip nonetheless.
            landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Claude Palle View Post

I was at the Fox fight and I wasn't impressed. Montreal is a pretty cool city so it was worth the trip nonetheless.
              That's cool. Be in town for a fight and then check the location out.
              Claude Palle Claude Palle likes this.

Comment

Working...
              X